W Hotel – Verbier
An ultra-trendy 5* escape in Verbier, with a spa, pool, apres-ski bar and six swanky restaurants
107 guest rooms, 16 suites and 5 private apartments
Best time to visit
The only 5* ski-in-ski-out hotel in Verbier, W Verbier is the place for a blowout holiday. Inspired by the glamour of New York City, the hotel brings a new level of urban sophistication to the Valais region of the Swiss Alps. The location, naturally, couldn’t be better – perched at 1500+ meters, it is just steps away from the main Verbier ski lifts, where you have access to 400 km of ski, biking and hiking terrain. Then there’s the facilities. Every dining option under the sun across the hotel’s six bars and restaurants, an impressive spa and state-of-the-art gym, and activities including heli-skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing and sledging at your fingertips. The retreat features 123 stylish guest rooms, suites, each with fireplace, Signature W bed and private balcony.
- With no less than six stunning restaurants and bars to suit all occasions and appetites, you won’t have to leave the premises
- The Mountain Concierge by Powder Extreme gives you exclusive access to all experiences on and off the slopes, from your first snowboard lesson to an adrenaline-fueled paragliding adventure, the activities are endless
- With arguably the best ski-in and ski-out location in Verbier, the hotel is less than a minute’s walk to the main lift hub
The 5* hotel mixes contemporary design with its unique alpine location, and is characteristic of W Hotels’ signature style. It’s the first ever ski retreat from the highly acclaimed W Brand, and the decor is all about a playful take on luxury, with funky urban design and stylish bedrooms.
Rooms and Suites
With 123 rooms & suites and 4 W Residences, there’s something for all parties. Each room comes with signature W beds, a balcony (many with panoramic vistas of the slopes), and a fireplace. Extra treats include Nespresso coffee machine, 44″ flat-screen television, iPod docking station with Bose sound system, Bliss toiletries, fluffy bathrobes and slippers.
Decorated in a modern chalet style, comfy rooms with a comfortable W signature king sized or two queen sized beds, fireplace and balcony. Two of the rooms feature an extra single bed to form a family room. 36 m².
Decorated with local wood in a modern style, these rooms have a comfortable W signature king size bed, fireplace, luxurious bathroom and a partial view from the balcony. 36 m².
With either a W signature king sized bed or two queen sized beds, these rooms have luxurious bathrooms, stunning views from the balcony, and a fireplace perfect for relaxing by. Some Fabulous Rooms can interconnect.
These rooms have a mountain chic interior, with a spacious balcony giving stunning views over the valley. They feature the W signature king sized bed, and two of the rooms feature an extra single bed to form a family room. 36 m².
Sublime Bi-Level Suite
There are just two Sublime Suites at the W Hotel Verbier, both with their own mezzanine. They feature the W signature king sized bed and have incredible views from the balcony. 90 m².
Wow Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite
Stunning suites built over two floors, with beautiful high ceilings and a separate living area, and lovely views from the balcony. Sleeps up to three people. 150 m².
Extreme Wow Two Bedroom Presidential Suite
The Extreme Wow Suite offers absolute penthouse luxury, with its very own private loft and jacuzzi. The huge balcony has amazing views. Sleeps up to three people. 184 m².
Cozy Mega Family Room
Sleeping up to three people, this family room with a modern chalet style design is extremely comfortable. 45 m².
Spectacular Mega Family Room
This family room sleeps up to three people and offers space and mountain chic charm with views across the valley from the balcony. 48 m².
Marvelous Two Bedroom Residence
Also known as Marvelous Residences, these sleep up to four people. Right at the foot of the slopes, they have stunning views from the balcony. 159 m².
Splendid Three Bedroom Residence
These luxury Splendid residences are very spacious and have fabulous panoramic views, sleeping up to six people. 199 m².
Après ski and dining
There are a staggering six different dining options within W Verbier – choose from the following options and allow yourself to be delighted by the culinary variety on offer in the hotel.
- W Kitchen: Enjoy modern local cuisine at this modern bistro, where authentic Swiss cuisine is given a creative new spin.
- Eat-Hola Tapas Bar: Watch the chefs in action as they prepare Sergi Arola’s signature tapas live as you sit behind the elegant bar table. Verbier’s unique tapas bar is a must-try for food lovers.
- Carve Sushi Bar & Asian Fusion: from Japan to South East Asia, enjoy a gastronomic journey and a welcome change from mountain fare.
- W Living Room: a relaxed, all-day space to sip inventive cocktails and enjoy the pulsating sets of the Resident DJ. Sit in one of the lounges next to a fireplace or on the terrace, and soak in the views over the Swiss Alps.
- W Off Piste / La Plage: In the winter, W Off Piste is simply made for après-ski, just meters from the slopes. In summer, the space is transformed into a white sandy outdoor beach surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Swiss Alps.
- Arctic Juice & Cafe: a health-fuelled spot on a mission to bring vibrant juices, energy food and the greatest coffee to the mountains.
Spa and Wellness
The hotel has a fabulous new Away Spa, which offers guests 800 square metres of pure relaxation. This includes an indoor and outdoor pool, fully equipped gym and 9 treatment rooms, two of which are for couples. In the Access FIT® 24/7 gym, you’ll find state–of–the art equipment, a private yoga room and modern spaces for stretching out and looking as good as you feel. From cutting-edge Technogym cardio and muscle-toning equipment to free weights and personal trainers, the gym rivals any in the resort. Thankfully, there is also a sauna, hammam and jacuzzi to unwind after all this exercising. Treat yourself to fitness-friendly smoothies and protein snacks from the Arctic Juice & Cafe too.
In a nutshell
Hotel Type: modern and metropolitan mountain-side hotel
Location: ski-in-ski-out access, in a prime position in Verbier
Style: chic and contemporary
Ideal For: Couples and families of all ages
Rooms: 65 en-suite rooms with modern amenities and stylish interiors
Breakfast: W Kitchen is open for breakfast from 7-11am, while the on-site Arctic Juice & Cafe offers healthy options like acai bowls and smoothies
Dining: Six signature venues with something to appeal to everyone
Spa: indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna, massage treatments, state-of-the-art gym and juice bar
Children: various interconnecting room options make it perfect for families
- On-site lounge bar and nightclub
- Iconic apres-ski destination Place Blanche
Sion (SIR): 45 mins / 55km
Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Low season price from: POA
High season price from: POA