Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £7,854 per week
About the villa
Stunning views over Orvieto and the Umbrian landscape | Set on an organic, sustainable farm and wine estate with a beautiful winery and tasting room | Great location for visiting the heart of Italy, including Montepulciano, Florence, Orvieto, Assisi
Set in the heart of Umbria’s countryside, Villa Zafferano has been beautifully transformed into a very spacious luxury villa for parties looking for a spacious and very private villa of very high standard. Encircled by beautiful mature gardens with breathtaking views, there are very extensive outdoor spaces at the villa including a vast lawned area with football goal behind the pool; a barbecue area, an al fresco dining area and ample tables and soft seating to relax and appreciate the far reaching views that stretch over the hills towards the city of Orvieto, clearly visible in the distance. The spacious interiors are carefully furnished in a contemporary style with light colours and beautifully appointed bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is ample kitchen, dining and living space and a TV room and room with pool table. There is direct access to the terrace, leading to the al fresco dining table and terraces with soft seating. Two double bedrooms with shower rooms en suite opening to the gardens complete the lower level of the villa. The first floor consists of four large bedrooms: a spacious double bedroom with shower room en suite, and a spacious twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower on one side of the villa and another spacious double with en suite shower and twin bedroom with en suite bath and shower located on the other side of the villa, making this an ideal choice for families travelling together. Cook service is available on request and Villa Zafferano is a short drive from Fabro and Allerona and 25 minutes from the lovely city of Orvieto.
- Cot and highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Smart TV with NOW TV
- DVD Player
- Sonos sound system
- Bluetooth speaker
- Nintendo Wii
- iPod dock
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Football goal
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- 10m x 5m
- Toddler section 3m x 1.5m, 80cm deep
- Open from April until mid-October.
- Heatable on request: Approximately €350-600 per week based on gas usage
- Electric Cover
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Insect screens
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen with dining area opening to covered terrace
- Double (king size) bedroom with shower room en suite, opening to garden
- 2 Cloakrooms
- TV room opening to covered terrace
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Room with pool table
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom (king size) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite (can be made up as king size) with separate shower
- Tennis court 10km Fabro Scalo
- Bakery, cafes, pizzerias, restaurants and grocery stores 9km Fabro Scalo
- All amenities 25km Orvieto
PLACES OF INTEREST
- San Casciano dei Bagni 19km
- Cetona 22km
- Citta della Pieve 24km
- Orvieto 25km
- Civita di Bagnoregio 42km
- Siena 104km
- Perugia 65km
- Rome Ciampino 160km
- Rome Fiumicino 174km
- Florence 167km
- Pisa 235km
- Fabro Ficulle 10km
Service & Staffing
- Maid Service *
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Cooked breakfast service
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival to the House Manager. This only applies to guests over 12 years and the amount varies from €1 .5 to €6 per person and is set by the local council. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
Infants will be accepted on a request basis, according to the total number of infants and children in the group.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Mathews Luxury Travelis delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa.
Car hire can be pre-booked through Mathews Luxury Travelwith collection at the airport.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.