Caribbean, St Lucia
Air conditioning | Chef Service | Concierge | Infinity pool | Jacuzzi | Waterfront | Wifi
Prices from £12,960 per week
About the villa
Chef style kitchen with an Italian pizza oven | Walk to the beach | Access to 33-foot powerboat with skipper 2 days a week
A magical mix of Caribbean cool, Italian flair and touches of rustic chic, Villa Susanna is a glorious one-off, served by a team of staff. With interiors as calm and uncluttered as its gardens are bright and luxuriant, the villa’s dark wood floors meet timber terraces through full window walls, blurring the edges of indoor/outdoor living; while its three acres of oceanfront grounds are liberally sprinkled with lawns and patios furnished for peaceful idling. A bridge crosses the infinity pool to a gorgeous gazebo look-out point, and a footpath leads to the sand and pebble Trou Rolland cove, thoughtfully equipped for beach barbecues.
In a great layout for groups, the villa comprises five buildings, the largest housing a modern breakfast kitchen open to an al fresco dining terrace, and a huge split level living room with raftered ceiling, arty lighting, big sofas and a refectory table. With a good mix of twin, king and four-poster rooms, all with TV and air conditioning, there is one guest apartment near the main house, and each of three cottages has two en suite bedrooms connected by a living room with wet bar, the master cottage enjoying a private sun deck with Jacuzzi.
- Cot and highchair
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod docks
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
Private Infinity Pool
- 20m x 10m
- 1.5m x 2.5m deep
- Outside of Amber Flamboyant Cottage there is a small Jacuzzi and outside shower and room to relax on two loungers
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Concierge service
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- Laundry room
Amber Flamboyant Cottage
- Master double bedroom (four poster bed) with walk-in closet and shower room en suite
- Sitting area
YELLOW HELICONIA COTTAGE
- Double bedroom (four poster bedroom) with private garden, outdoor shower, and shower room en suite
- Sitting area
- Single bedroom with shower room en suite and small private garden
WHITE FRAGIPANI COTTAGE ( SLIGHTLY LOWER LEVEL)
- Single bedroom with shower room en suite
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
TRAVELLERS PALM APARTMENT
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with shower room en suite
- Use of a 33 ft speedboat twice a week ( Tuesday and Thursday) is included in the rental of this villa. The boat has two 275 HP engines with a cabin and shower. It can only be used under the captaincy of Skipper Ben and guests are expected to pay for the gas to run the boat.
- Path from house leads to the sandy/pebble Trou Rolland beach equipped with barbecue and tables
Please note there is a friendly cat at the property.
A refundable security deposit of US$3000.00 is to be paid upon arrival.
Arrival from 15.00. Departure by 10:00
Mathews Luxury Travelis happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through Mathews Luxury Travelwith collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.