Italy, Campania & the Amalfi Coast
Air conditioning | Wifi
Prices from TBC
About the villa
Magnificent sea views | Stunning location | Walk to shops and restaurants
Villa Sole sits in a stunning location at the seafront in Positano with far-reaching views of the Amalfi coast, the island of Capri, and the striking blue sea.
Split across two floors, the ground floor has an open plan living/dining room and a kitchen, sitting room and double bedroom which open out to the gardens. Here you’ll find loungers for sunbathing and enjoying the sea views alongside a lovely outdoor dining terrace under a pergola entwined with beautiful bougainvillea.
A mezzanine level is where you’ll find the first twin bedroom as well as a small bathroom with shower, while upstairs there is an additional living/dining room, a small service kitchen and two en suite bedrooms made up of one twin and one double, which opens to a terrace. In the centre of the renowned village of Positano, Villa Sole is within walking distance of local shops and restaurants, while the nearest beach is just 700m away.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Selection of books
Games and Sports
- Yoga mats
- Yoga terrace
- Board games
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living rooms
- Portable fans
- Coffee machine
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Open plan living/dining room area opening out to the gardens.
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and small living area opening to gardens.
- Kitchen opening to gardens.
- Mezzanine level with twin bedroom and small shower room.
- Sitting room opening out to the gardens
- Open plan living/dining area opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Small service kitchen.
- Sorrento 15km
- Amalfi 18km
- Ravello 25km
- Naples 58km
- Pompei 36km
- Capri -By boat from main beach
Places of interest
- Reggia di Caserta
- Sentiero Deglidei
- 700m, 15 minute walk with bars, sunbeds and sun umbrellas to rent.
- Smaller beach 1 km
- Naples 57km
- Rome 275 km
- Naples 56km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 4 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
Please note our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, you will need to use a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day.
A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details. Please note that it is not possible to drive or to be dropped off adjacent to the apartment, there are steps down to the apartment. Porters are available to assist with luggage (€15 per piece between 0700 – 2200hrs, €20 per piece between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs, payable locally in cash) if required.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival by 16:00 – 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.