Air conditioning | Jacuzzi | Pool Heating | Wifi
Prices from £1,958 per week
About the villa
Mesmerising sea views | Walk to St Stefano | Heatable pool and Jacuzzi
In a timeless landscape of tall cypress, twisted olive and graceful eucalyptus trees, this striking villa oozes style and quality and makes a very contemporary mark on its classic Corfiot setting. Outside, the stone-walled structure frames huge expanses of sliding glass doors, overlooking an impressive free-form infinity pool with wonderful views down to the bay of St Stephano. With its gently shelving wade-in shallows, the pool is encircled by a mellowed timber sun deck, complemented by a shaded stylish al fresco ‘sitting room’.
The contemporary theme is echoed in the stylish interior, which is cool and filled with light. The high-spec kitchen flows into the spacious sitting room which opens onto the terrace. Blurring the edges of indoor and outdoor living, the villa's dining room has a whole wall of sliding doors, transforming it into a covered dining space complete with built-in barbecue. The villa has three spacious bedrooms; upstairs the master suite opens out to a lovely balcony with comfortable seating and far-reaching views to the sea and St Stephano.
In a private and peaceful position, Villa Selena is just 1.7km from St Stephano’s shops, beach and harbour-front tavernas. It is also possible to walk to the village, via a path which winds down the hillside from the property, in less than 10 minutes.
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV (Nova)
- Bluetooth/WiFi speakers
- Air conditioning throughout
- 11m x 8m
- 0.1m x 1.8m deep
- Pool towels
- Gently shelving shallow end
- Pool heating available – price on request
- Jacuzzi – heatable on request at additional cost
- Washing Machine
- Indoor/outdoor dining room
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and separate WC
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and separate WC
- Both these bedrooms interconnect internally but can also be accessed from outside
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite, separate WC and large balcony
- Large sunbathing terrace
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 1.7km
- Tavernas Avlaki 2km
- Tennis 3.5km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.5km
- Taverna & beach bar Kalamaki 8.9km
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 9km
- Golf Ropa Valley 43km
- St Stephano 1.7km
- Avlaki 2km
- Kassiopi 4.5km
- Corfu Airport 39km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
Please note the use of P20 sun cream is banned in Villa Selena as this particular brand can cause very bad staining on sheets, towels, sun beds and the villa is newly furnished. The owners of the villa therefore ask that guests do not bring P20 sun cream with them on holiday and do not use it inside the villa or in any of the outside areas.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number:MHTE 0829K123K8044001
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.