Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
Air conditioning | Infinity pool | Pool Heating | Wifi
Prices from £2,833 per week
About the villa
Walk to restaurants | Access to sea via sunbathing platform | Flexible changeover day
A contemporary house, but not without character, this family villa is set on seafront slopes near the lovely, laid-back town of Kas. On the ground floor, an open-plan room is stylishly furnished in soft earthy tones, with a beamed ceiling and exposed stone wall framing the kitchen, sitting and dining areas, with doors to a covered veranda for al fresco barbecue lunches. An en suite bedroom shares this floor, opening on to a lawned area by the pool; and there are three bedrooms on the upper level, one with a romantic (enclosed) Ottoman balcony, the master suite complete with en suite wet room and bath, and all with air conditioning and access to an open balcony with sea or garden views. Outside, a paved terrace surrounds the infinity pool, and a pathway leads down to a private sunbathing platform on the rocks, fitted with ladder steps into the sea. Set among similar residences on the Cukurbag peninsula, Portakal is 300m from a bathing platform, 500m from a pebble beach, and 4km from shops, cafés, restaurants, and the little harbour in Kas. There are sandy coves about 3km from the villa, and excellent dive sites just offshore.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Flat screen TV (38")
- Digiturk TV system (BBC news and BBC entertainment as well as a few other English speaking channels)
- iPod Docking station
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning (All rooms and living area)
- Water dispenser
- Wood burning stove
- 11m x 5m
- 1.4m x 2m deep
- Pool can be heated by an air to water system at an extra cost - price available on request
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Private sunbathing platform
- Washing Machine
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Open plan sitting room and kitchen
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double with dressing room, balcony, sea views and bathroom ensuite
- Shower room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Sunbathing platform 200m walk then 82 steps
- Local market on Friday
- A couple of hotels with bars and restaurants within walking distance from the villa 5 min walk
- Bus stop (to get to Kas) 2 min walk every hour (1/2 hour in July and August)
- Kas centre with banks, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, boat trips, lycian theatre and ruins 4km away
Places of Interest
- Kekova (Sunken city, lovely day out) 35km
- Kalkan 30km
- Antalya 190km
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Pebbly beach 500m and a wider variety of sandy beaches 3km
- Dalaman 140km
- Antalya 208km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Upgraded food hamper
- Water and bread re-stocking
- Cook service
For the majority of our villas in Turkey, you can depart on any day for durations of 5 nights or more. If you can’t see a price below, simply give us a call.
Arrival from 16:00, departure by 11:00.
An English speaking Ground handler in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.