Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Concierge | Cook service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £5,521 per week
About the villa
Breakfast and Cook service included | Large heated pool with children’s area | Walk to hotel facilities
Close to the coast in Essaouira, Villa Pomelo welcomes visitors inside its terracotta walls to a haven of relaxation. Designed around a picturesque central courtyard there are five beautiful en suite bedrooms; the four bedrooms on the ground floor open to the terrace, while the upstairs suite opens to the roof. A large open plan living area is decorated in soft neutral hues with soft furnishings adding pops of colour in orange and unique works of art adorning the walls. An open fireplace provides heat in winter months, while the keyhole windows welcome in the sunshine in the summer. All guests staying at Pomelo will enjoy complimentary breakfast and cook service for either lunch or dinner each day – choose to dine indoors or out on the terrace under the balmy desert sun. This villa’s terrace is designed for living al fresco; the private pool spans 18m with a separate children’s area and is lined with comfortable loungers and parasols for guests to unwind poolside.
While the inviting sandy beaches of Essaouira are within short driving distance, guests can also enjoy nearby hotel facilities including a spa, bar and restaurant a short walk away.
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
Games and Sports
- Yoga terrace
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 18m x 6m
- 1.50m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Children's pool
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Entrance hall
- Central courtyard
- Large open plan sitting,dining room opening to terrace
- Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, with 2 additional beds and opening to terrace with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, with 2 additional beds and opening to terrace with shower room en suite
- 2 Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, opening to gardens with shower room en suite
- Accessed via external staircase: Double (superking, can be twin ) bedroom, opening to roof with shower room en suite (not suitable for young children due to low walls)
- Hotel with restaurant, bar, spa 100m
- Essaouira 13km
- Essaouira 13km
- Essaouira 10.6km
- Marrakech 176km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 16 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Cook service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Laundry service
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Transfer from Marrakech
The villa manager of the property you are staying in will meet you on arrival and visit you during your stay if you wish, and both the villa manager and a Mathews Luxury Travelrepresentative will be available by phone. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please note that there is a tourist tax of 30 MAD per person per night payable locally on departure.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.