Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £2,485 per week
About the villa
Walk to shops and restaurants | Fabulous views | Lovely private pool
Welcoming, comfortable and utterly conducive to rest and relaxation, this charming villa is one of two very popular properties which share a rural estate. Each completely independent, with a high degree of privacy, Meli and its sister-villa Levanda enjoy an extraordinarily peaceful setting, with the Green Mountains as a backdrop and views, over olive groves and the roof tops of Gavalochori, to tantalising glimpses of the Cretan Sea. The village is a ten minute walk away, with a couple of tavernas and grocery shops, while sandy beaches on the bay are about a ten minute drive.
With its series of furnished terraces, stone floors and arches, timber beamed ceilings, and hand-crafted furniture, Villa Meli has all the attributes of a typical Greek retreat. But these are complemented by contemporary comforts including air conditioning, WiFi and satellite TV, Coco Mat mattresses and en suite shower rooms, and a cool pool, with an adjacent play room and kitchenette. Cook service could be added for authentic island cuisine, and Chania is within easy reach for harbour restaurants and historic sites.
- Complimentary cot
- Complimentary high chair
- Portable barbecue
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- 8m x 5m
- 0.5m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Pool kitchenette
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers for all bathrooms and bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Entrance Terrace
- Open plan sitting area with kitchen and dining area opening to balcony
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Pool area / playroom
- Pool kitchenette
- Shower room
- Gavalochori, 10 minutes walk (2 tavernas, bakery, 2 food shops)
- Almyrida beach (4.5km): Two sandy beaches separated by a rocky peninsula. The larger has good facilities (sun beds, sea sport activities, fish restaurants, cafes) and shallow waters. Ideal for families.
- Kalives beach (8km): sandy beach with facilities.
- Kiani Akti or Blue Beach (1km after Kalives): Long quiet beach with facilities.
- Kera (7km): Sandy beach between Kalives and Almirida with no facilities, ideal for those who prefer less crowded sites.
- Koutalas (9km): Secluded and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities.
- Ombrogialos (9.5km): Small rocky bay with green and blue deep waters ideal for snorkelling and windsurfing.
- Chania 35km
- Heraklion 150km
- Maid service 2 day(s) per week
- Fruit basket
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery delivery available for €20 fee*
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Airport transfer
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 11:00
Please note late arrivals will be charged €30 if meeting the villa host after 21:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.