Villa Mare e Monte
Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Concierge | Gym | Jacuzzi | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £21,316 per week
About the villa
Walk to the beach | Watersports nearby | Daily breakfast included
From a delightful welcome pack, to daily breakfast and concierge service, bathrobes and luxury bathroom amenities, this is a very comfortable family villa. Tiered into its hillside setting, the rambling house provides privacy for each of its five en suite bedrooms, as well as space and facilities for full-house get-togethers. With artful use of glass, steel and timber in its chic interiors, uncluttered styling and calm neutral colours are brightened with red highlight furnishings, and big soft sofas in deep brown leather adorn the stylish cinema and spacious sitting room.A Garden Suite beside the pool and the villa’s impressive Master Suite on the upper level each open out to a terrace. Every guest bedroom is equipped with air conditioning, plasma TV and Bose iPod dock. Leisure facilities include a well-equipped gym, large heated pool, boules court and children’s play area. And al fresco sitting and dining terraces make the most of sumptuous views to the sea, where Palombaggia’s acclaimed crescent of sandy beach and many good restaurants and bars are a ten minute walk away. Further restaurants serving fresh fish and local Corsican specialities including several gastronomic restaurants, and boat rental can be found in picturesque Portovecchio. The historic town of Bonifacio, with its fashionable boutiques and trendy bars and restaurants, is also within easy driving distance, while the mountains have superb activities on offer and some breathtakingly beautiful walks. A 77ft sailing yacht can be hired, subject to availability, to complete the Corsica experience.
- Children's play area
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Children's plates and cutlery
- Satellite TV throughout
- DVD player in all bedrooms
- iPod docks
Games and Sports
- Boules court
- Running machine
- Cross trainer
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fridge with ice machine
- Coffee machine
- Steamer oven
- 12m x 5m
- 1.2m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Daily delivery of fresh bread and pastries for breakfast
- Concierge service
- Cinema room
- Outdoor bar
- Hot tub
- Bathroom amenities
- Fresh flowers
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Steps up from parking area to entrance
- Large open plan room with dining and 2 steps up to living area opening to terrace
- Cinema room
- Pantry/Utility area
- Junior Master bedroom with Double/Twin (king size bed) with en suite shower room, opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double/Twin (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate WC, opening to terrace
- Master Suite (king size bed ) with bathroom en suite with double basins, bath and shower and walk-in wardrobe, opening to terrace with steps down to garden.
- Self-contained garden suite (with king size bed) bathroom en suite with bath and shower and exterior private hot tub on terrace
- Staff bedroom
Places of interest
- Belvedere approximately 15 minutes walk
- Nature reserves of Lavezzi islands and Cerbicales islands are accessible by boat rental from Palombaggia beach, 10 minutes walk.
- Porto Vecchio 14.3km
- Bonifacio 45km
- 10 minutes walk to Palombaggia beach
- Pinarellu 25km
- Gulf of Porto Vecchio
- Figari 37km
- Bastia 135km
The House Manager will welcome you and be available during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify Mathews Luxury Travelas a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
77ft sailing yacht available on request basis (extra cost payable locally and it can be hired on a weekly basis).
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.