Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Air conditioning | Concierge | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £14,572 per week
About the villa
Large heatable infinity pool | Fabulous views | Restaurant & Golf nearby
Basking in undisturbed countryside, Villa Fiorita is perfectly placed for relaxation, but its peaceful setting is also conveniently close to Perugia, for galleries and nightlife; to Lake Trasimeno for water sports; and to Gubbio and Assisi, for white truffles, Franciscan legends, and the hillside retreats of hermits. All are within 35km and, the ultimate attraction for some, an 18-hole championship golf course is just a five minute buggy ride away through the nature reserve, with a popular ‘19th hole’ and Clubhouse restaurant. The villa, meanwhile, is designed for leisurely idling. Air-conditioned throughout, its large living room is a haven of informal comfort, the six bedrooms are attractively furnished in fresh country style, and glorious gardens encompass a rustic dining pergola, paved al fresco sitting area, and generously sized heated pool, all with panoramic views. Hemming expansive lawns are great banks of flowers, the thousands of plants blooming in various seasons for year-round colour and perfume. And (pre-bookable) cook service could be the icing on the sun-baked cake.
- Cot and highchair
- LCD SKY Italia TV with sports and cinema channels and Amazon Firestick
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout
- 15m x 7m
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- The pool is open from May to the end of October
- Pool heating available for an additional cost
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bathrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Sitting room opening to gardens
- Dining room opening to gardens
- Kitchen/breakfast room opening to gardens
- Double bedroom with open shower room
- Utility room
- 2 Double bedrooms (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Sitting room with kitchenette
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Antognolla Golf Course, only a few minutes’ drive away, is a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr and is adjacent to Antognolla Castle dating back to the 11th century.
- Golf course 1km
- Il Caldaro Bar and Restaurant 1km
Places of Interest
- Small village of Pierantonio 6km
- Perugia 15km
- Lake Trasimeno 20km
- Gubbio 30km
- Assisi 35km
- Spoleto 75km
- Siena 90km
- Orvieto 95km
- Perugia 20km
- Rome Florence 150km
- Fumicino 200km
- Rome Ciampino 200km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
Available at an additional cost
- The Villa Concierge will gladly arrange the following services (most of which should be booked in advance to ensure availability)*
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival. This only applies to guests over 12 years and the amount varies from €1 .5 to €6 per person and is set by the local council. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Having a barbecue in Italy is one of the best ways to cook your food but you may find that due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
Fewer of you?
Prices are available for smaller parties wishing to enjoy the space and privacy of our larger villas. Prices are available for 10 at this property up to 26 June and from 27 August. The Cottage will be closed.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Please note that if cancellation notification is received within 59 days of the departure date, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
Please note that a credit-card pre-authorisation of Euro 1500 will be required on arrival as a guarantee of payment for any additional services or breakages. This will be released 48 hours after departure.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 – 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Mathews Luxury Travelis delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa.
Car hire can be pre-booked through Mathews Luxury Travelwith collection at the airport.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.