Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Wifi
Prices from £12,348 per week
About the villa
Exceptional outdoor living areas | Access to the Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel Beach facility | Fully staffed including cook and butler
Villa Eden is a property for which the word luxury was invented. The villa, set in lush tropical gardens, has three bedrooms with shower rooms en suite on the ground floor at pool level, including the beautifully appointed and spacious master bedroom with four poster bed. All the very spacious bedrooms and bathrooms have French doors open to wide, shady, and comfortably furnished terraces.
A magnificent sweeping staircase leads to the upper floor with a large, well-equipped kitchen with living and dining areas, opening out to an upper terrace with sofas and dining area overlooking the swimming pool. Outside is the beautiful large private pool and patio area with sun loungers, surrounded by palm trees. There is also a cottage which sleeps two adjacent to the main property, for larger parties.
The property is fully staffed with a housekeeper, cook, butler and gardener, to ensure your every need is taken care of. Full access is provided to the Sugar Hill facilities, including tennis, gym and Club House, and complimentary membership of Fairmont Royal Pavilion Beach Club giving guests access to a beautiful sandy beach and beach cafe is included with the possibility to use the watersports facilities here. Its white sands and clear turquoise waters, as well as the shops and restaurants of Holetown, are only a five minute drive away.
Pricing is available for up to 4 bedrooms, closing the Cottage, making the price very attractive for smaller parties.
- Cot and highchair
- Sonos sound system
- CD player
- 42" HDTV
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with dining area opening to upper terrace
- Utility area
- Double bedroom opening to terrace with shower room en suite
- Master double (four poster super king size bed) with bathroom en suite with separate shower opening to pool terrace
- 2 twin bedrooms (can be made up as super king double), each with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as super king size bed)
- Shower room
- Kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities
- Sitting area with TV
- Tennis and Gym at Sugar Hill
- Royal Westmoreland Golf Course 2.5km
- shops, restaurant and medical centre in Holetown 3.5km
- Beach club at the nearby Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel 2.9km
- Gibbes Beach 4km
- Grantley Adams Airport 30km
Please note this villa does not permit the use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen, as it damages towels and fabrics.
For occupancies up to 8, the Cottage will be closed. This does not apply for Christmas and New Year period.
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.