Villa dei Castagni
Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Gym | Jacuzzi | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from TBC
About the villa
Jacuzzi | Large lawned gardens | Generous proportions
Privately secluded, yet close to the historic hamlet of Capitone, this very fine villa adds 21st century mod cons to its timeless rural setting. Throughout the property, crisp white décor provides the perfect foil for splashes of vibrant summer colours in cushions, fabrics and artworks. Al fresco ‘rooms’ are equally stylish, from the big covered sitting area with its cool white sofas, to the delightful dining terrace, all timber, stone and earthy tones. And lovely lawns spread around the house, to sail-shaded sun loungers, a six-seater hot tub, and an inviting infinity pool.
Traditional Italian amenities, like the barbecue and pizza oven, are complemented indoors with WiFi and Italian Sky TV. And accommodation is divided between two buildings, the larger housing the kitchen, dining room, superb master suite (with in-room bath), and three further bedrooms; while the adjacent annexe hosts two double bedrooms, a games room and a fitness room. Just 4km from Foce, the villa is 9km from shops, bars and restaurants in the atmospheric streets of Amelia.
- Cot and highchair
- Pizza oven
- TV with Sky Italia
- DVD Player
- MP3 player
- Bluetooth speaker
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table football
- Yoga mats
- Portable fans in all bedrooms
Private Infinity Pool
- 12m x 6-8m
- 1.5m x 2.45m deep
- Built-in steps
- The pool is open from mid May to mid September
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Main House - Ground Floor
- Sitting room/TV room opening to garden
- Dining room
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom
- Large conservatory/covered outdoor lounge area
Main House - First Floor
- 2 double bedrooms (king size), each with bathroom en suite
- Dressing room adjoining the larger (master) of the two bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Games room with pool table, table football and darts
- Fitness room with weights and yoga mats
- Pool changing room/cloakroom
- Foce 4km
- Shops, Restaurants and Bars 9km Amelia
Places oF Interest
- Amelia 9km
- Narni 9km
- Cascata delle Marmore 28km
- Todi 32km
- Spoleto 44km
- Orvieto 50km
- Perugia 74km
- Assisi 73km
- Perugia 80km
- Rome Fiumicino 110km
- Narni Scalo 9km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 3 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Please double check with us before booking as the total number of twin beds may be limited depending on availability.
The access road to the house is a long and steep gravel track, so careful driving is recommended.
Up to 19 June and from 28 August, competitive prices are available for up to 8 people. For 9 – 12 people during this period, a supplement will apply.
An English speaking Mathews Luxury Travelrepresentative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 – 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.