Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Gym | Infinity pool | Pool Heating | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £13,681 per week
About the villa
Panoramic 360° views over the Umbrian and Tuscan landscape | Luxurious, stylish, historic, with every modern amenity and a gorgeous infinity pool | Set on an organic, sustainable farm and wine estate with a beautiful winery and tasting room
Set in a hillside location amongst olive trees, with endless views of Umbria’s countryside, Villa Chianina is the ideal holiday destination for large families or groups of friends looking for a relaxing retreat in a private location. A courtyard connecting the Main Villa and the Guest House overlooks the private infinity pool, with plenty of sun loungers to relax while gazing out over the landscape stretching out below. This property has a typical Italian design and is furnished in a country-chic style with state-of-the-art facilities for extra comfort. With wooden-beamed ceilings, pastel tones and modern furnishings, Villa Chianina is an elegant blend of traditional and contemporary luxury. There are numerous outdoor spaces, from the covered al fresco dining and barbecue area, to the various seating and lounge zones throughout the property. The Main Villa boasts a luxurious entrance hall, a well-equipped kitchen, a breakfast room, and dining room on the ground floor.The upper level includes a TV room, an exclusive bar, a snooker room and a lounge opening to the balcony. The second floor is made up of a master double bedroom with private bathroom and a double bedroom with shower room en suite; the remaining double bedroom with shower room en suite is on the third floor.
The Guest House contains four bedrooms all on the first floor; two twin, one with private bathroom and the other one with shower room en suite, and two doubles, one opening to private balcony and bathroom en suite, and the other with a private shower room. A great addition to the Guest House is the well-equipped gym, the sauna, and the apartment accessed externally with double bedroom, sitting room, shower room and kitchen. The accommodation is therefore ideal for three families sharing. Villa Chianina is twenty-five minutes by road from the historic city of Orvieto and a short drive from the towns of Fabro and Allerona.
“Thank you so much. The children and I had the most amazing time – thank you for all your advice and help.”
“The property is wonderful. It is beautifully situated and the villa and amenities are lovely. Cynthia is very nice. She can also cook lunch or dinner upon request.”
- Cot and highchair
- Smart TV
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Sonos sound system
- Marantz & Bose TV surround system
- iPod dock
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Wine cooler
Private Infinity Pool
- 14m x 6m
- 1m x 14m deep
- Children's section 3.5m x 1.5m, 0.8m deep
- The pool is open from April until mid-October
- Pool is heatable on request and payable locally. The cost will be approximately €350-600 per week based on gas consumption
- Electric Cover
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mobile phone for local calls
Main Building - Ground Floor
- Entrance hall
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Breakfast room with additional dishwasher, drinks area, drinks fridge, wine cooler
Main Building - First Floor
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- TV room
- Snooker room
MAIN BUILDING - Second Floor
- Master double (super king size) bedroom with walk-in dressing room, bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower en suite
- Double (super king size) bedroom with bathroom with separate shower en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size) with bathroom en suite
Guest House - Ground Floor
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Shower room
- Sauna and changing room
- External access to apartment: Double bedroom, sitting room, shower room, kitchen
Guest House - First Floor
- Double bedroom (super king) with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower.
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Double bedroom (super king) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Bakery, cafes, pizzerias, restaurants and grocery stores 9km Fabro Scalo
- All amenities 25km Orvieto
Places of Interest
- San Casciano dei Bagni 19km
- Cetona 22km
- Citta della Pieve 24km
- Orvieto 25km
- Civita di Bagnoregio 42km
- Siena 104km
- Perugia 65km
- Rome Ciampino 160km
- Florence 167km
- Rome Fiumicino 174km
- Pisa 235km
- Fabro Ficulle 10km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 4 hours per day 6 days per week
- Continental Breakfast service, 6 days per week
- Villa Manager
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival to the House Manager. This only applies to guests over 12 years and the amount varies from €1 .5 to €6 per person and is set by the local council. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Infants will be accepted on a request basis, according to the total number of infants and children in the group.
Due to long drought periods in high summer barbecuing may be restricted. You will be informed if this happens by your villa staff or local representative.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Mathews Luxury Travelis delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa.
Car hire can be pre-booked through Mathews Luxury Travelwith collection at the airport.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.