Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Air conditioning | Concierge | Infinity pool | Pool Heating | Wifi
Prices from £12,806 per week
About the villa
Large private heatable pool | Fabulous views | Restaurant & golf nearby
Character and contemporary comfort come together with stylish flair at this family villa in Umbria. Set in broad lawns, the house has been refurbished to a high standard, maximising space beneath its beamed ceilings and adding uncluttered elegance in each of its very individual rooms. On the ground floor, the sitting room has big sofas in cool creamy white, French windows lead from the dining room to a lovely furnished terrace, and the first of three bedrooms can be made-up as a double or twin beds. A bunk bedroom on the first floor would be perfect for up to four children, and the charming room at the top of the tower has a private roof terrace. Outside, beside the infinity pool, a dining patio enjoys stunning views over the little lakes and rivers of the Murlo Estate, and the hilltop setting is also a dream for golfers. Just five hundred metres away is Antognolla’s 18-hole championship course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, and offering Villa Bramasole’s guests preferential rates on green fees and at the clubhouse restaurant. Shops in Pierantonio and Umbertide are 5km away.
“Nice house with an amazing view into the landscape. Perfect service that offers anything you need. We enjoyed it very much and hope to come back soon.”
- Cot and highchair
- Baby bath
- Basic Italian Sky satellite TV with cinema, sports channels and Amazon Firestick
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Private Infinity Pool
- 15m x 6m
- Built-in steps
- Pool heating available on request for an additional cost, payable locally
- The pool is open from May to the end of October
- Pool cover
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Sitting room, opening to gardens, open fireplace
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, golf clubhouse and restaurant facilities in the same estate 5 minutes driving from the villa
- Golf course 500m
- Tennis 5km Umbertide
- Watersports 35km Lake Trasimeno
- l Caldaro Restaurant and Bar 500m Antognolla Golf Club on the estate
- Shops 5km Pierantonio
- Shops 5km Umbertide
Places of Interest
- Gubbio 40km
- Assisi 45km
- Todi 60km
- Spoleto 80km
- Orvieto 100km
- Perugia 20km
- Florence 180km
- Rome 210km
- Pisa 240km
- Perugia Ponte San Giovanni 15km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
Available at an additional cost
- The Villa Concierge will gladly arrange the following services (most of which should be booked in advance to ensure availability)*
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival to the House Manager. This only applies to guests over 12 years and the amount varies from €1 .5 to €6 per person and is set by the local council. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Having a barbecue in Italy is one of the best ways to cook your food but you may find that due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite the heating.
Please note that if cancellation notification is received within 59 days of the departure date, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
Please note that a credit-card pre-authorisation of Euro 1500 will be required on arrival as a guarantee of payment for any additional services or breakages. This will be released 48 hours after departure.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 – 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Mathews Luxury Travelis delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa.
Car hire can be pre-booked through Mathews Luxury Travelwith collection at the airport.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.