Air conditioning | Concierge | Fully Catered | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £16,800 per week
About the villa
Superb staff, prices include food and spa treatments | Prices for smaller groups | Minimum stay 3 nights
One of a trio of independent villas which make-up the private Ezzahra estate, this luxury villa sits in extensive gorgeous gardens of olive and orange trees, lavender banks, and long lawns studded with date palms. Perfecting the balance of excellent service and easy informality, the fully staffed villa includes pampering treatments in its own spa room; a chauffeur for visits within Marrakech; and chef service for all meals, chosen from a menu of local and European dishes, and served in the stylish dining room or al fresco, overlooking the generous swimming pool. Creating a contemporary Moroccan feel, Azzaytouna has an airy and arty living room, with an open fire, domed ceiling, and delightful décor which brings the outdoors in.
Each of its three en suite bedrooms are spacious and beautifully furnished. Two of the luxurious bedrooms are a mirror image of each other and complete with private terrace, large daybeds and a night-lit plunge pool. These two bedrooms share an internal sitting area and are set in a building adjacent to the main villa. The third very large bedroom is in the main villa opening out to the sumptuous pool area. And the newly built villa is awash with traditional character and interest, with eclectic pieces throughout the house and grounds, from antique benches, bespoke lighting and Beni Ourain rugs, to the large terrace with artwork and a huge sunken Berber tent, perfect for shade or sundowners. Our view is that this is one of our most special small villas in our portfolio and is equally suitable for couples or family groups. An ideal spot for a long weekend and can be booked together with Alkhozama and/or Ezzahra for larger groups.
- Baby bath
- Bluetooth speaker
- TV with 30 satellite channels
- Music connector
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- 12m x 8m
- 1.4m x 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Heated as required
- 2 bedrooms with private plunge pools
- Treatments room
- Hammam steam room
- Concierge services
- Central Heating Included
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with, sitting area, walk in wardrobe, shower room en suite (double shower) opening to gardens and pool area
- Large sitting room and dining area opening to shaded terrace with outside dining and soft seating
ADJACENT TO THE MAIN VILLA
- Further smaller sitting room
- Two Master double bedrooms, sitting area, walk in wardrobe, bathroom en suite with overhead shower, private terrace with plunge pool and seating
- ATM, chemist are available locally to the villa
- Royal Golf: 18 holes 8.4km
- Assoufid Golf 18 hole 20km
- Oasis Waterpark 13.3km
Places of interest
- Marrakech 20 mins away
- Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech 12km
- Fully catered with all food and non-alcoholic drinks for all meals included
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service as required
- Housekeeping and turndown service 7 days per week as required
- Non-resident Villa Manager
ADDITIONAL VILLA EXPERIENCES
- Massage/beauty therapist
- 3-4 hour guided tour of medina and souk in Marrakech
- One return airport transfer
The villa is fully catered and guests are superbly looked after by the villa staff. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store medication in the refrigerator if necessary.Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on catering below.
Flexible departure day and duration: Minimum stay 3 nights. Please ask for a quotation.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round with lovely temperatures in the winter months. Our customers also enjoy our villas in Morocco in the summer months due to the dry continental climate. There is low humidity, temperatures drop at night and it is very pleasant in the shade.
Please note that in the event of cancellation, 100% will be due for cancellations received 45 days or less before departure
The Villa Manager and her team will welcome you on arrival and be available throughout your stay.
Bookings for a minimum of 3 nights are accepted. Please enquire for a quotation.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.