To Perivoli House
Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Waterfront | Wifi
Prices from £4,401 per week
About the villa
Direct access to the sea | Walk to a restaurant | Large private pool
With sea views from the swimming pool and covered dining terrace, banks of flowering shrubs beside an al fresco poolside ‘sitting room’, a little fountain on a long pergola terrace, and scents from the herb filled garden mingling with the hillside pines, outdoor living at To Perivoli is a truly seductive experience. And, designed with disarming simplicity, the villa’s interiors are no less inviting. Accommodation is divided between two buildings, with three bedrooms in the main house and two in the adjacent cottage, which also has its own living room /kitchenette, attractively styled with painted roof rafters and cushioned rattan furnishings.There is ample social space for a full get-together in the main house, where a tiled galley kitchen opens out to the poolside, and a large living room is cool and comfy with creamy white sofas and double doors to the terrace. And this charming ensemble is also well placed to enjoy the island’s coast and countryside. With direct access to calm Kouloura beach and ten minutes from a taverna, To Perivoli is just 1km from water sports in Kalami, with Agni, San Stephano, Avlaki and Kassiopi all with 8km.
- iPod dock
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 14.5m x 5.7m
- 1.85m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Insect screens
- Insect screens
- Sitting/dining room opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom opening to a Juliet balcony
- 2 Twin bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom opening to terrace
- Shower room
- Taverna Kouloura 5 mins walk
- Shops and Restaurants & water sports Kalami 1km
- Shops, Restaurants and Bars St Stephano 5.7km
- Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets and Nightlife Kassiopi 7km
- Avlaki 7.5km
- Golf Ropa Valley 39km
- Shingle beach at Kouloura just below the house
- Kalami (tavernas, watersports) 1km
- Corfu Airport 34km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
Please note that from 10th May – 5th July and from 30th August – 3rd October 2021 and the equivalent dates in 2022, parties of 1-6 will have use of the House only, the Cottage will be closed.
On the ground floor of the main house is the owner's private bedroom which will be locked for the duration of your stay.
An English speaking Ground handler will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00 . Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K92000561101
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.