The Old Macaroni
- Sleeps 12 + 6
- Original farmhouse features
- Grand piano
- Private parking
- Large outdoor deck with dining set, barbecue and sun loungers
- Outdoor hot tub
- Glass-fronted barrel sauna
- Spa treatment room
- Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
Best time to visit
The Old Macaroni is full of classic alpine charm, boasting beautiful features from the original farmhouse. The chalet is ideal for families or large groups of friends, wanting to enjoy the incredible wellness facilities and all of the unique charm that this chalet has to offer.
On the ground floor of The Old Macaroni, you will find a modern open-plan kitchen and lounge area, overlooking a large dining room. This refined living space is perfect for large groups to be wined and dined by the private chef and chalet host. Also on this level you will find the ski boot room and a beautiful spa treatment room, which can be turned into a further double bedroom with a private shower room and WC.
On the first floor, you will find the main open-plan living space, featuring a log-burning fire and a grand piano – the perfect duo for a relaxing evening. This space offers breath-taking views across Morzine from the wrap-around balcony, including the church, the whole valley and Pleney and Nyon pistes.
On the lower level, you will find the incredible home cinema room with integrated surround sound, tiered seating and bean bags. A perfect setting for the children to get cosy and enjoy a film.
- Your own personal chef, five days a week
- Daily housekeeper and host
- Complimentary champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Additional services available (Extra Cost)
- 24 hour driver service throughout Morzine & Les Gets
- Daily breakfast, served seven days a week
- Afternoon tea, served seven days a week
- Canapes and a four-course dinner, served five days a week
- Concierge service before and throughout your stay
Before and throughout your stay you will be able to take advantage of the full concierge service provided. Whether it be to organise childcare, arrange ski lessons or book your daily mountain lunches. You can pre-arrange any necessary extras that you might need during your stay, such as children’s high chairs, cots and linen.
Fine dining is a key component to the excellent service offered at The Old Macaroni. The experienced team are passionate about delivering the highest dining experiences to their guests. Your chef will prepare delicious breakfasts, afternoon teas, pre-dinner canapés and a four course dinner five nights a week. Before your stay, you can discuss any dietary requirements or requests with your chef. They offer complimentary champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks throughout your stay. An extensive range of premium wines and champagnes are available to pre-order.
Your driver team is on hand 24 hours a day, throughout Morzine and Les Gets. This personal service is there to drive your group to and from the ski lifts, pick you up from aprés ski and everything in-between.
• 1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
• 1 x Spa treatment room with a double bed and private shower room and WC
• .1 x Super king-size double bedroom with roll-top bath (on its own mezzanine floor), en-suite double shower room, WC and balcony access
• 1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, WC and balcony access
• 1 x Super king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
• 4 x double cabin beds each with privacy curtains (can sleep up to 8 guests)
The Old Macaroni is located in central Morzine. It is a short six minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants and around a 15 minute walk to the Pleney or the Super Morzine lifts.
Low season price from: £18,000
High season price from: £39,000