Tenuta del Chianti Classico
Air conditioning | Cook service | Infinity pool
Prices from £17,016 per week
About the villa
Panoramic views | Large infinity pool | Large lawned gardens
Blissfully bucolic, built of mellowed stone, and standing proud in expansive grounds set beside sun-drenched vineyards, this rambling villa is, as we hear in the name, a classic Chianti country house. A glorious venue for a gathering of friends and family, the villa is encircled by sloping lawns, splashed with shade from huge old pines, studded with graceful cypress spires, and focused on an infinity pool, a full 20m long. Al fresco living is further enhanced by a sunny patio with serene rural views, a rustic dining terrace with raffia seated chairs, and a built-in barbecue for sizzling lunches. And relaxation is assured by obliging staff, including maid, cook and caretaker services. The spacious house has a characterful breakfast kitchen; lime-washed beams in a large, light and charmingly simple dining room; a reading room in sunny colours with double doors to either side; and a first floor living room with TV, card table and huge white sofas; while its seven elegantly understated suites feature free-standing baths and canopied beds. The tranquil Tenuta del Chianti Classico is just 4km from restaurants in Pianella village, and 10km from the sights of Siena.
- Cot and highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning unit in annexe
Private Infinity Pool
- 18m x 4m
- 1.30m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Central heating payable locally
- Central heating payable locally
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite (free standing bath) and separate shower and sitting area
- 2 Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Reading room overlooking patio area
- Large living room with TV and sofas
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- 2 joining Twin bedrooms with 1 shower room en suite and 1 cloakroom accessed separately through the ground floor reading room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Restaurant and small grocery shop in village of Pianella 4km
- Large supermarket in Siena 10km
- Sandy beach 2 hours away at Grosetto
- Florence 91km
- Pisa 136km
- Siena 10km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 5 day(s) per week
- Cook service
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Extra change of bed linen and towels are charged at €20 per room for linen and €20 per room for bathroom towels
Please note this villa has a restriction of a maximum of 4 children, aged 12 or less, in total.
Please note there will be a charge of €50 if checked in on Sundays, public holidays or after 8:00 pm. Check ins are not permitted after 10pm.
Please note a family a live on-site.
The staff of the villas is comprised of three persons; a cook a maid and a caretaker( swimming-pool, garden, driver for grocery shopping). Working days are from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Thursday afternoon and Sundays the staff are off duty, but may be available on request and extra cost will be €25 each hour for each person.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.