Sa Terra Rotja
Spain & The Balearics, Mallorca
Air conditioning | Cook service | Pool Heating | Table tennis | Tennis court | Wifi
Prices from £22,409 per week
About the villa
Large heated pool | All inclusive in July & August (available on request all other dates) | Set on prestigious private estate with shared beach and tennis court
Tiered into the hillside above the island’s stunning northwest coast, Sa Terra basks in the beauty of the exclusive Son Bunyola estate, a renowned private retreat down a 3km track off the coast road to Valldemossa. Guests are free to roam the 1,500 hectare grounds, and there is a coastal path to Banyalbufar, and a pebble beach below the house, a 20 minute walk away. Built in traditional Mallorquin style, the villa has been recently refurbished to the very highest standards and offers very contemporary comforts, each of its bedrooms complete with en suite bathroom and private terrace, all living areas with independent air conditioning.
A delightful al fresco dining terrace is one of several outdoor sitting areas, and a fifteen metre heated pool forms a focal point in flower-filled gardens. In July and August, continental breakfast will be served six days per week along with lunch and three course dinner.
There is also a tennis court on the estate, which Sa Terra shares with sister villas Sa Punta and Sa Terra, also featured by CV Villas.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Children's facilities available on request
- Children's games on request
- Sky Satellite television with children's programmes and Neflix
- Sonos music system
- DVD Player
- Playstation 4
Games and Sports
- Library of guidebooks
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms, kitchen and dining rooms
- Ceiling fans in sitting rooms
- 15m x 5m
- 0.95m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Selection of pool toys on request
Shared Tennis Court
- Hard surface
- Shared with 2 sister villas
- Concierge service
- All inclusive in July and August
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Safes in All Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Super King double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower with space for a sofa bed and opening to balcony
- Super King (can be twin on request) double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower, opening to balcony.
- Master double bedroom with sitting and dressing areas and bathroom en suite with separate shower, opening to small balcony.
- King (can be twin on request) bedroom with shower room en suite, (space for cot), opening to balcony.
- Shops and restaurantsin Banyalbufar 6km or Esporles 8km
Places of interest
- Valldemossa 16km
- Deiá 24km
- Palma 25km
- Sóller 35km
- Pebble beach below the house 15 minute walk. It is also possible to drive down close to the beach (unsurfaced road) and then walk for a few minutes to the beach. The Son Bunyola beach is a small pebbly beach and is also enjoyed by hikers walking the famous coastal track from Banyalbufar to Port des Canonge (the fishing village just beyond the estate).
- Palma 35km
aLL INCLUSIVE CHEF SERVICE
For children, tasty, well balanced, healthy and fun meals are prepared, keeping both the parents and kids happy! The chef can also arrange a cooking class for the little ones (pizza making is a firm favourite!)
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 11:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.