Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £6,196 per week
About the villa
Exquisitely furnished | Ground floor bedrooms | Magnificent master suite
Set on a sunny hillside in southern Umbria, Ripa Bianca is a superbly spacious house, imbued with a relaxing home-from-home atmosphere. Retaining its original charm and character, renovations have combined traditional materials with modern comforts, complementing antiques and artworks with a calming colour palette. On the ground floor, an elegant yet informal open plan sitting room has big sofas and bags of cushions, exposed stone walls and raftered ceilings, and opens into a country style dining room and well-equipped kitchen, where ample working space is combined with modern appliances. There are two bedrooms on this floor, and three on the floor above, including an enchanting master suite, complete with king size bed. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms (all with showers and two with baths) and three can be configured with super king size or twin beds, one as twin beds only and the master bedroom as a super king. While an upper loggia with soft seating makes the most of panoramic views, downstairs several double doors lead out to a large lawn and shady dining pergola, and a second pergola with comfortable chairs and sofa, placed beside the private pool. At the pool there is also a pergola with a bar for those lazy summer cocktails and a dining table perfect for al fresco lunch. The villa is 3km from a couple of very good local restaurants and 5km from shops in Narni Scalo, with Todi, Orvieto, Spoleto and Perugia all within easy reach for a day trip. There is also a train station at Narni Scalo and therefore Rome is easily accessible for a day trip or evening out.
- Cot and highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Fridge at the Bar area near the pool with dishwasher.
- Sky Italia Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Bluetooth speaker
Games and Sports
- Golf wedges and balls
- Table tennis
- Cards and board games
- Pedestal fans in each bedroom and the TV room
- The villa is 200 metres above sea level and therefore even in high summer, the temperature drops to a comfortable level in the evenings
- American fridge/freezer
- Food processor
- Lavazza coffee machine
- Electric slicer
- 10m x 5m
- 1.2m - 2.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- The pool is open from 01 May - 23 September
- Dishwasher, fridge at bar area near the pool
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen opening to dining terrace, pizza oven, large umbrella
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and French doors to garden
- Open plan sitting/dining room opening to garden
- TV/playroom opening to garden
- Double bedroom (king size bed, can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room
- Loggia/sitting area with soft seating
- 2 Double bedrooms (super king size beds, can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Shops and bicycle rentals 5km Narni Scalo
- Restaurant 3km
- Tennis and golf driving range at Narni Scalo 9km
Places of Interest
- Horse riding available nearby
- Tennis available at San Gemini – 15 minutes away
- Amelia 8km
- Terni 14km
- Cascata delle Marmore 25km
- White water rafting 45 minutes away
- Golf available at various courses approx. 1 hour away
- Todi 35km
- Spoleto 50km
- Orvieto 64km
- Perugia 65km
- Assisi 75km
- Perugia 60km
- Rome 115km
- Narni Scalo 6km
- Terni 14km
Please note no pets are allowed. Please note preferred bed configuration must be told in advance (at least one week).
There are also 2 fold out beds and mattresses for children, which can be added to one of the downstairs rooms, which this allows the house a total of 12.
Please note that this property is strictly non-smoking.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.