Pleiades Villas - 3 bedroom
Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £1,808 per week
About the villa
Stunning sea views | Private seawater pool | Luxury resort service and facilities
Offering exceptional standards of luxury and comfort, these family villas in Crete combine the independence of a private holiday home with a level of service to rival renowned hotels. An exclusive collection of just nine houses, Pleiades Villas are owned by the same prestigious hotel company as the Domes of Elounda Resort, and are styled and managed with equal attention to detail. Daily maid service can be enhanced (on request) by chef, butler and shopping services, ensuring a totally leisurely stay. Each villa is beautifully and individually designed, with white walls, wood floors and earthy fabrics in uncluttered interiors, and furnished sun decks and a private pool maximising outdoor space.
The three bedroom villa is a flexible mix of twin and double rooms, one with en suite shower room, two with whirlpool baths, and all with air conditioning; ad the open-plan ground floor is a spacious living/dining room with access to the open terrace. Shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches in Aghios Nikolaos are 4.5km away, and Elounda is a short drive away. In addition, all Pleiades Villas guests can utilise the public areas, beach and crèche / kids club / teenager club of the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15’ minutes drive from Pleiades Villas).
- Complimentary cot
- Complimentary high chair
- Pool fence
- Baby bath
- Baby monitor
- Children's plates and cutlery
- Children's bathroom amenities
- Satellite TV
- Dolby digital music system
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- All pools vary in size and are filled with seawater.
- Wooden pool fences can be provided on request, please request on booking to ensure availability.
- Ladder Access
- Guests at Pleiades Villas may use all the common areas at the sister hotel Domes of Elounda Autograph Collection on complimentary basis (beach, pools, outdoor playground etc.) and the bar & restaurants with an extra charge.
- In the Family pool area at Domes of Elounda, there are 3 pools. There is a 800sqm long pool and a smaller pool next door to it. This is the only exterior heated pool in the resort in April, May & October. There is also a separate shaded pool for children. The temperature is set and may reach up to 24-25 ℃ but this can also be affected by the external temperature, too. These are all freshwater pools. There is also a separate seawater adults only with breathtaking views of Spina Longa island.
- Washing Machine
- Private parking
- Private parking
- 2 Twin bedrooms with bathroom en suite
- Living/dining area
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- All amenities in Aghios Nikolaos 4.5km
- Mini-market 900m
- Beaches on the coastline below the property, between the property and Aghios Nikolaos
- Heraklion Airport 67km
- Reception service
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Allergy proof pillows
- Bathrobes, slippers & luxury toiletries
- Grocery delivery service
- All Pleiades Villas guests have free access in all public areas, beach and crèche / kids club / teenager club of the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15’ minutes drive from Pleiades Villas)
Available on request at an additional cost
- Upgrade to Bed and Breakfast (50% reduction for children aged 2-11) at the Domes of Elounda Hotel.
- Weekly menu on bed and breakfast that can be delivered to the villa
- Private chef
- Private butler service
- Private chamber maid
- Computer (notebook) & colour printer
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Airport transfer
- Watersports including sailing, speed boats, banana boats, pedalos, canoes, waterskiing and wakeboarding are available at the property's award winning sister hotel Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (15 minutes’ drive from Pleiades Villas).
Guests at Pleiades Villas may use all the common areas at the sister hotel Domes of Elounda Autograph Collection on complimentary basis (beach, pools, outdoor playground etc.) and the bar & restaurants with an extra charge. If travelling in March, please note that Domes of Elounda is open from 01 April – 01 November. Please advise the Villa Manager on arrival if you wish to use the facilities at Domes.
The villa manager will welcome you on arrival and be available during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 12:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist License number: MHTE 1040K10000016300
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.