Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Swimming pool | Waterfront | Wifi
Prices from £19,625 per week
About the villa
Waterside location | Walk to a restaurant | Contemporary design
Picture postcard Nirvana is a heavenly haven in St James. Its location couldn’t be much closer to the beach, with a small staircase leading from the garden straight down to the salt white sands below. The villa itself is bright and modern, decorated all in white with luxurious decor and statement pieces like large mirrors and intricate chandeliers. The living area is spacious and open plan with plus settees for indoor relaxation, a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and a long dining table looking out to sea. Large glass doors lead out to the terrace where guests can truly enjoy al fresco living. There’s an outdoor dining table with a large parasol for lunch in the shade, plus a separate area furnished with comfortable seats for relaxing while admiring the view. The pool takes centre stage out on the terrace, with poolside loungers poised between the pool and the sea.
One of the double bedrooms is located on the ground floor, while the rest are up on the first; all bedrooms are en suite and all the rooms upstairs have access to a sea view terrace. The second floor is something special – home to a fabulous rooftop bar for guests to enjoy a rum punch sundowner, enjoying your very own little slice of paradise. Concierge service is also an added bonus at this villa, available to arrange activities such as a private catamaran sail for a big celebration. Closest amenities are in Fitts Village just 230m away including a lovely restaurant, meanwhile Holetown and Sandy Lane are within very easy reach.
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- Food processor
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Gas barbecue
- Bar area
- Cable TV
- TV in all bedrooms
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Blu-Ray player
- Sonos sound system
- Bluetooth speaker
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 6m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Kitchen with dining area opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) opening to terrace with walk in wardrobe and bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- 2 Junior master double bedrooms (super king size beds) opening to shared terrace with walk in wardrobe and shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) opening to shared terrace with walk in wardrobe and shower room en suite
- Roof terrace with bar area
- Fitts Village 230m
- Villa is beachfront
- Mullins 10km
- Bridgetown 24.4km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 day(s) per week
- Cook Service for 2 meals per day, 6 days per week
- Change of towels and linens 3 times per week
- Night Security
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
Please note this villa does not permit the use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen, as it damages towels and fabrics.
For occupancies up to 6, 2 bedrooms will be closed. This does not apply for Christmas and New Year period from 20 December – 10 January
FEWER OF YOU?
For occupancies for up to 6, 3 bedrooms will be available. This does not apply over Christmas and New year when all bedrooms will be available
Please add instead of Owner Managed that there is Villa Concierge – see the Blue Sky Properties for wording. Please also amend for Mirador.
The concierge for the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 12:00.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.