Nero Beach House
Air conditioning | Infinity pool | Waterfront | Wifi
Prices from £1,451 per week
About the villa
Beachfront | Walk to restaurants | Large infinity pool
Set in a matchless beachfront position, Nero Beach House provides far reaching views across the sea towards the mountains of Albania. This property was brand new for 2019 and has been designed with families and groups in mind, spacious enough that everyone has their own space to relax inside or outside. The 12m infinity pool is surrounded by attractive wooden loungers for basking in the sun and grounds which stretch down to the sea, and around the house a covered terrace with seating area provides ample shade to enjoy the view.
To the property’s right, there is a superb al fresco dining area and accompanying outdoor kitchen, fully equipped with a fridge, hob and built-in barbecue. Inside, the villa is bright and spacious, with high wood-beamed ceilings dotted with soft copper spotlights and a relaxed beach style that’s present throughout; finished to a superb standard, Nero Beach House perfectly combines comfort and style.
The ground floor is home to two en suite bedrooms, a generous open plan sitting/dining area and a modern kitchen. French windows provide seamless access to the vast outdoor terraces which roughly divide into thirds, all of which benefit from incredible views. Upstairs there are a further two en suite bedrooms, comprising of a twin and a double, both of which have access to a balcony; while on the lower ground floor there are an additional two twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms. All twin rooms can be made up as doubles, making this a very flexible house for groups. An added touch of luxury to this floor is a large media room with 75” television, PlayStation and a pool table sure to be popular with teenagers.
When it comes to location, this house is hard to beat! The garden gate opens to the gorgeous golden sands of Kalamaki beach, where gentle shelving provides perfect conditions for families with children. There’s also a beach bar and two tavernas here that are an easy walk from the house.
- Cot and highchair
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gas barbecue
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Blu-Ray player
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
Private Infinity Pool
- 12m x 5m
- 1.70m deep throughout
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Outdoor shower
- Pool Alarm
- Pool towels
- Plunge Pool
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bathrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Open plan sitting room/dining room and kitchen with French windows opening onto pool terrace and covered outside dining terrace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom opening onto pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with en suite bathroom with separate shower opening onto pool terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
Lower Ground Floor
- Media room with 75” TV, Playstation and home theatre
- Separate pool table room
- 2 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite and skylight window
- 2 Tavernas and 1 beach bar in Kalamaki beach 100m
- Supermarket and taverna in Perithia 2.5km
- All amenities in Kassiopi 4km
- Kalamaki beach 100m
- St Spiridon 3km
- Battaria 5km
- Avlaki beach and restaurants 6.5 Km
- Corfu Airport 44km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service (this can be arranged free of charge upon request)
Please note if you are booking a car/ transfer larger than an SUV style, you will have to walk the last stretch as the driveway is too tight to facilitate larger vehicles.
Also please note the use of P20 sun cream is banned in Nero Beach House as this particular brand can cause very bad staining on sheets, towels, sun beds and the villa is newly furnished. The owners of the villa therefore ask that guests do not bring P20 sun cream with them on holiday and do not use it inside the villa or in any of the outside areas.
An English speaking Ground handler will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00 Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Please note if you are bringing children to the property the interior staircase to the lower ground floor is without a banister at the top of the stairs and cannot accommodate a stair gate. Supervision for children under the age of 8 is highly recommended. The main pool depth is 1.70 metres throughout with no shallow end, supervision is also advised.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.