Air conditioning | Chef Service | Concierge | Cook service | Jacuzzi | Swimming pool | Tennis court | Wifi
Prices from £13,443 per week
About the villa
Eight acres of lush tropical gardens with tennis court | Use of exclusive beach house at Gibbes beach | 8 members of staff including chef and butler
Take one superbly converted 17th century sugar mill, blend with eight acres of exotic gardens, fine facilities, tennis court and impeccable service by a full team of staff, and add a private beach house on the best of soft sands, where chef-prepared lunches are delivered to the water’s edge dining gazebo. This is the recipe for a remarkable holiday, amid the luxury of Mullins Mill. Elegantly furnished with rich mahogany and rare antiques, the house is on the hillside with lovely sea views, a lagoon-style pool and Jacuzzi forming a focal point in the grounds.
Guest rooms are in three settings. The main house and mill each have one bedroom, romantically furnished with a four poster bed. An adjoining, two storey annexe has a twin room on each floor, and there are two more twin rooms in a guest cottage in the grounds. The beach house is three minutes away and Speightstown is a five minute drive from the house.
- Cot and highchair
- 50" Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Selection of books
- iPod clock radios in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Fully equipped for use by the staff
- 10m x 6m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Lagoon style
- 17th century Sugar mill in garden
- Beach House on Gibbes Beach
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Master double bedroom (super king size four poster bed) with bathroom en suite
- Sitting room
- TV room
- Mill bedroom - Double (king size) bedroom (four poster bed) with shower room en suite
Cliff Cottage - Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size double) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
Cliff Cottage - First Floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size double) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
The Gate Cottage Annexe
- 2 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as king size double) with shower room en suite
- 2 Smaller twin bedrooms (can be made up as king size doubles) with shower room en suite
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 4.4 km
- Speightstown 2.3km
- Holetown 6.2km
- Beach house on Gibbes Beach 1.2 km
All bedrooms are accessed externally. The master bedroom and the mill bedroom are on different floors but do connect in the main house via the open galleried sitting area on the first floor.
For occupancies up to 12, 6 bedrooms will be available. For occupancies up to 8, 4 bedrooms will be available. Please confirm your choice of bedrooms on booking. All rates include use of the Beach House on Gibbes Beach.
Smoking not permitted indoors.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.