Montagnettes Soleil 1 – Val Thorens
At La Bouitte, a hotel firmly rooted in its surroundings, every object tells a story. The 5 star hotel and its 3 Michelin star restaurant offer a warm, lively and friendly home in utmost luxury.
15 luxury rooms and suites
Best time to visit
Whilst offering the best of modern life, La Bouitte stays true to its Savoie roots and the surrounding natural and cultural heritage. For a genuinely authentic atmosphere, La Bouitte is unbeatable. The five star hotel is surrounded by the majestic and imposing mountains of Vanoise. Pine wood, larch and Swiss pine were used to build furniture, and family heirlooms, cheese moulds, precious furniture and decorative items going back to the 17th century are a reminder of timeless alpine memories. By car, by train from the Moûtiers-Salins station, by plane or helicopter, and even skiing… all roads lead to La Bouitte.
- Michelin-starred dining at with signature dishes and extensive wine cellar.
- La Béla Vya Spa invites you to get back to basics while enjoying a true moment of relaxation. Embrace the tailor-made treatments and massages, a citrus hammam and relaxing indoor swimming pool, and much more.
- The soft scent of nostalgia with the comfort of a luxury hotel for total immersion in this unique way of living.
- Valet service with exclusive access to the pistes in St Martin via private shuttle.
Rooms and Suites
The 15 suites offer an indulgent experience in a mountain environment with views across the Bellville valley. Each suite offers a unique aesthetic for comfort, exclusivity and high-quality atmosphere. Open the windows of your room and breathe in the pure and invigorating air of the mountains. For your wellbeing a large bed, fur-style rugs and thick cushions; for your comfort, a pleasant bathroom. Throughout, a mountain atmosphere which uses wood well, from the beams to the headboard and the traditional furniture. The soft scent of nostalgia with the comfort of a luxury hotel for total immersion in this unique way of living. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace, with a view over Le Cochet. So enjoy this authentic mountain experience as a couple, with friends or family for real moments of joy and relaxation!
- Comfort Room: La Bouitte offers 4 comfort suites with individual decor and furnishings for a luxuriously comfortable stay. These rooms are for 1-2 people, en-suite with large double beds, indulgent mountain views and balconies.
- Superior Room: Authentic Savoie chalet atmosphere in 4 bedrooms. For 1-2 people, large double beds with harmonious furnishings and en-suite luxuries.
- Junior Suites: Ideal for stays on the mountain as a group of four, with friends or family. Charming rooms for 1-5 people, over 2 floors, lounge area, pellet stoves with traditional wooden beams to compliment the family size bathroom.
- Luxury suites: As a couple or with family, this suite allows you to enjoy friendly moments whilst providing privacy for each person. One of the most remarkable and privileged spots at La Bouitte fit for 1-4 people. From the room through to the lounge and bathroom, the old antiqued wood recalls the warmth of Alpine Savoie homes, an example of 5-star luxury at La Bouitte. Luxury suites include modern facilities and separate entrances.
Après ski and dining
Three rooms for maximum enjoyment Gourmet restaurant with terrace in Les 3 Vallées. The entrance room, the baroque room and the terrace provide a genuine meeting spot where guests like to enjoy the simplicity and refined warmth. La Bouitte is a dreamy mountain residence, welcoming its guests with passion and sincerity. Sit down at your beautifully laid out table. The linen is perfect, the beautiful china from local artisans, and the covers bear the Savoie coat-of-arms. The windows welcome the unique light of the mountain moon. The display of majestic nature provides a backdrop to your meal until sunset! And when night falls, the intimate atmosphere is even warmer.
During lunch in winter, once you’ve removed your ski shoes, La Bouitte offers a 3 Michelin star break between the pistes. It’s enchanting even in the summer, with the added benefit of the natural aromas and plants. In the evening, for an aperitif, everyone can chat about their day with a glass of wine and a Gillardeau oyster or other exquisite appetisers.
La Bouitte offers you a unique experience, beyond just a dinner or lunch. Let us be your guide! Give carte blanche to the chefs René and Maxime Meilleur, trust our 4 house sommeliers… Curiosity, expectation, a slight thrill. Then comes the moment you’ve been waiting for! Each dish is a culinary journey in itself, a sensory discovery of excellent products and flavours which were previously unfamiliar.
Spa and Wellness
“La Béla Vya” is a spa like no other. It is the natural extension of the spirit of La Bouitte, the natural and cultural heritage of Les 3 Vallées, and the culinary identity of the chefs. Boasting a cosmetics brand and exclusive tailor-made treatments, wellness reaches new levels. Time stands still: indoor lake, citrus hammam, hay sauna, outdoor jacuzzi… Immerse yourself in a complete La Bouitte experience with Meilleur Nature, an exclusive cosmetics range by La Bouitte, for the spa of a luxury hotel at the heart of Les 3 Vallées. The Spa cultivates the simple and true pleasure of being there, with the protective warmth and peaceful calm. From the Solan hay steam to the fireweed-based massages, plus the “storm” in The Marmot’s Den, the Saint Marcel honey and milk Bain-Marie or the Himalayan pink salt, La Béla Vya transports you beyond your own imagination.
In a nutshell
- Hotel type: 5* luxury Savoyard hotel with mountain spa, 3 Michelin starred restaurant.
- Location: La Bouitte hotel, restaurant and natural mountain spa is nestled in the hamlet of Saint-Marcel, in the Commune of Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, at the heart of the Les 3 Vallées resort.
- Style: Old antiqued wood recalls the warmth of Alpine Savoie homes, essential to authentic 5-star luxury at La Bouitte. The colours offer a harmonious and soft balance, with wooden furniture and luxurious textures.
- Ideal for: Couples, families and groups of all ages.
- Rooms: The 15 suites and en suite bedrooms, combine traditional Alpine decor with mountain luxury. Many have balconies with panoramic views over the Belleville valley.
- Breakfast: An extensive breakfast buffet served in the main restaurant, with the option of a customised room service breakfast to be enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
- Dining: Three rooms for maximum enjoyment gourmet restaurant with terrace in Les 3 Vallées.
- Spa: The spa cultivates the simple and true pleasure of being present. Includes indoor lake, citrus hammam, hay sauna, outdoor jacuzzi.
- Children: The hotel offers rooms with a mezzanine fit for a little one, they can enjoy a children’s menu from the Michelin restaurant at mealtimes. The Marmot’s Den provides children with an area for activities.
- Ski and sports shop at the foot of the slopes
- Fibre-optic Wi-Fi connection
- Concierge & Laundry
- Wine tasting evening
Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 150km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 190km
Closed secure parking, Valet service, Transfer service, Helicopter drop-off point, & private shuttle.
Low season price from: €1,426 per room B&B
High season price from: €2,170 per room B&B