Masseria Torre Pinta
Air conditioning | Chef Service | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £4,264 per week
About the villa
Elegant interiors | Beautiful gardens | Short drive to shops, restaurants, beaches
A far cry from its forbidding past as a Norman fortification, this unique and now inviting house was also the 17th century home of a Maltese Knight. In the tower itself, with walls well over a metre thick, the sitting room is furnished with leather chairs and benignly guarded by a bronze black panther. With vaulted ceilings, At one end of the well-equipped kitchen, a huge wrought iron candelabra hangs over a big oak dining table, while the three bedrooms, each with en suite shower room, are adorned with oriental rugs and eclectic art. The magnificent master bedroom is set on the upper level of the property with glorious views over the countryside.
Outside, a walled courtyard is almost filled by a solar heated swimming pool, its paved terrace furnished with a pergola and plenty of potted plants; and the gated entry courtyard has corner cloisters and a rampart-sturdy stone staircase to al fresco living on the upper terrace. With bikes at the villa and Carpignano just 3km away, Torre Pinta is 7km from the sands of Torre San Andrea and 13km from Otranto.
- Cot and highchair
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Note: It is possible to book various activities through the House Manager such as horse riding, renting a boat, cooking course, masseur at the property.
- Air conditioning - €40 per day, payable locally
- 14m x 7.5m
- Plunge Pool m x m
- 1.5m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- The pool is open from : to - outside these dates, the pool can be opened on request for an extra charge
- Pool towels
- Solar heating
- The pool is open all season
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Kitchen with dining area opening out to courtyard, terrace and gardens at the front of the property
- Sitting room with steep and narrow internal staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite. A third full-size single bed can be placed in this room (please request on booking)
- Utility room
- External stone staircase leads to furnished terrace
- Master double bedroom with study area and shower room en suite
- Riding 5km
- Tennis 12km
- Golf 20km
- Nearest bars and shops & restaurants 3km Carpignano Salentino
- Maglie 15km
- Torre San Andrea 7km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Otranto 13km
- Santa Cesarea 20km
- Lecce 22km
- Gallipoli 35km
- Santa Maria di Leuca 45 km
- Alberobello 120km
- Brindisi 65km
- Bari 170km
- Otranto 13km
- Lecce 22km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
There is a late check-in fee of €50.00 for arrivals from 8 pm to 11.30 pm, and €100.00 for arrivals later than 11.30 pm. There is also an early check-out fee of €50.00 for check-out before 7 am and €100.00 before 6 am.
The master bedroom is on the first floor, accessible by an external staircase.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00
Please note any late arrivals between 20:00 – 22:00 are on request. If it is possible there is a fee of €30 payable locally in cash on arrival.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.