Masseria del Faro
Air conditioning | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £1,490 per week
About the villa
Splendid beaches nearby | Exceptional outdoor living areas | Contemporary design
Encircled by extensive gardens and olive groves, Masseria del Faro is the perfect destination for a rural retreat for families and groups of friends alike. With crisp whites, exposed brickwork, and an uncluttered style, this newly restored villa combines traditional Puglian stone-built architecture with rustic-chic interior décor and the comfort of modern facilities. Designed for outdoor living, the covered terrace, with a furnished lounge area and an al fresco dining table next to the barbecue, has direct access to two bedrooms in one section and the open-plan kitchen, dining and seating area, and a further bedroom in the Main House accessed from the opposite side of the connecting covered terrace. Both parts of the villa have traditional tiled floors and exposed stone vaulted ceilings throughout. All three bedrooms have shower rooms en suite, king size double beds, and two of the three bedrooms open to the gardens. Two stone paths leading to the private pool where a pergola with dining area, soft seating and barbecue has been recently added. Recent improvements also include the restoration of the characteristic trullo with small double bed, suitable for young adults. The historic town of Morciano di Leuca and the seaside town of Torre Vado, with magnificent sandy beaches known as the 'Maldives of Salento' with clear, gently sloping beaches with crystalline waters and lively beach clubs with bars and restaurants are a very short drive away from Masseria del Faro. Further inexpensive restaurants are in and around picturesque local villages. Day trips and yacht and boat trips can also be organised to explore the beautiful coastline and sea grottoes.
- Cot and highchair
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning throughout including in the trullo
- Ice maker
- 11.5m x 3.5m
- 1.3m x 1.3m deep
- Built-in steps
- With water jets and innovative Softwalk® foam mat floor which increases comfort when walking in the pool.
- Pool heating available – price on request
- Open April - October
- Covered pergola with dining, seating area and barbecue
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Central heating
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Double (king size) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Covered terrace with soft seating and dining area next to barbecue
- 2 Double bedrooms with mini fridges and each with shower room en suite
- Compact bedroom with bed in half moon shape
- Nearest shops and restaurants 1.5km Morciana di Leuca and Torre Vado
- Shops and restaurants 4km Salve, Morciano and Torre Vado
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Santa Maria di Leuca 8km
- Gallipoli 40km
- Otranto 50km
- Lecce 70km
- Long sandy beaches 2km Spiaggia di Pescoluse (Le Maldive del Salento)
- Brindisi 120km (1 hour 20 mins)
- Bari 220km (2 hours 20 mins)
- Gallipoli Leuca 9km
Service & Staffing
- Welcome Pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN EXTRA COST
- Cook service
- Boat excursions
- Wine tasting
There is a late check-in fee of €50.00 for arrivals from 8 pm to 11.30 pm, and €100.00 for arrivals later than 11.30 pm. There is also an early check-out fee of €50.00 for check-out before 7 am and €100.00 before 6 am.
Fewer of You?
Reduced prices are available for just 2 people up to 03 July and from 31 August. The two bedrooms accessed from the terrace will be closed. The trullo bedroom is not available up to 20 May and from 24 September. For these periods maximum occupancy is up to 6 people.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.