Air conditioning | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £4,019 per week
About the villa
Walk to the beach | Games room | Heatable pools
Topped by multi-level rooves, smartly painted in bold blue and white, and encompassing generous terraces framed by broad arches, Magnolia presents an imposing exterior, and the villa’s interiors are no less impressive. Polished floors and decorative timber ceilings frame brilliant white décor, highlighted with bright red fabrics, in a series of spacious and airy rooms, all well equipped for comfort. With air conditioning throughout, there are two bedrooms on the upper floor and three at ground level, each with en suite bath or shower room; while free-flowing social space includes an attractive breakfast kitchen, leading through archways to the large and lovely living/dining room, which has double doors to a part-shaded terrace, furnished with sofas and a dining suite.
A few steps below, a brick paved terrace surrounds the swimming pool and children’s splash pool, with plenty of sun loungers, a built-in barbecue and al fresco dining area; and a sizeable poolside games room is equipped with TV/DVD player, pool table, and table football. Ideally placed for resort amenities, the villa is within 300m of the beach, shops and restaurants.
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Complimentary bed guards on a request basis
- Pool fence on a request basis
- Playstation 3
- DVD Player (in sitting room and pool house)
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table football
- Air conditioning throughout
- 12m x 5m
- Built-in steps
- Please note guests must book pool heating prior to their stay
- Heatable on request with children's pool
- Removable fence can be supplied, must be confirmed on booking
- Children's pool
- Heatable on request
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace
- Utility room
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with bathroom en suite
Games Room by pool
- Sitting room with TV, DVD and pool table
- Shops and Restaurants Olhos de Agua 300m
- Golf 2.5km
- Pàssaro Azul beach (350m including steps) or a five minute drive
- Faro 30km
- Maid service 3 days per week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Linen change weekly on changeover day
- Welcome pack
AVAILABLE on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
Please note that not all rooms will be available for lower occupancies at this villa. For the following dates, prices for up to 6 people will only include 3 bedrooms, prices up to 8 people will include 4 bedrooms and prices up to 10 all 5 bedrooms. Dates this will apply to are : 8 February -27 March 2020; 25 April-22 May 2020; 30 May-12 June 2020; 12 September- 30 October 2020.
Flexible changeover day except 28 March-24 April; 23-29 May; 27th June-28 August 2020. Minimum days booking.
Please note that the walk to the beach is not suitable for people with walking difficulties due to steps.
Please note up to 2 additional children can be accommodated at the property on a single extra camp bed on a request basis for a charge of £140 per week.
Please note for 2023, the use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath are available for an additional cost of £250 per week.
An English speaking Ground handler in Portugal will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.