- Sleeps 15
- Centrally located
- Balconies with stunning views
- Ski locker with boot warmers
- Coffee machine
- Lift access to the apartment
- SONOS sound system
- Underground parking for 2 cars
- Laundry room
- Wine Fridge
- Ski locker with boot warmers in the underground car park
- SONOS sound system
- English and French TV channels
Best time to visit
Chalet Les Abeilles
Les Abeilles (pronounced ‘les-a-bay’) is a spacious second-floor apartment in the heart of Morzine with breathtaking views of the Pleney slopes. You couldn’t be closer to the action here. The Pleney lift is a two-minute walk away and this apartment is (almost) ski-in/ski-out when snow conditions allow, as there is a short-button lift opposite that allows you to ski down to the Pleney Telecabine lift.
The décor is fresh and chic and the location perfect for exploring the village. You’ll find ski shops and ski schools on your doorstep, including the kids’ ski school ESF Club Piou Piou. The apartment’s unbeatable setting in the centre of Morzine also means you are close to the village’s bars, shops and restaurants.
Relax with your group in the open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, where you’ll find a flat-screen TV, comfy seating and a large L-shaped sofa that’s perfect for sinking into after a day on the slopes. From the living room’s terrace, you can take in the views of both the Pleney and Nantaux mountains; and, from the dining area, the terrace has views of both Nyon and Pleney. The living area also has a SONOS sound system.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped for creating home-cooked meals. Alternatively, you can pre-book meal deliveries via the concierge team. These meals are cooked by professional chefs and delivered to the apartment, so all you need to do is pop on the oven and pour a glass or two from the apartment’s wine fridge.
On a practical note, Les Abeilles in Morzine also has a laundry room with a washing machine, dryer and drying area, plus two parking spaces in the underground car park (height limit of 1.9 metres), which also has a ski locker with boot warmers.
This modern five-bedroom apartment in Morzine can sleep up to 14 adults, with an additional short bunk bed perfect for a child. Three of the beautifully-decorated bedrooms are en-suite and the remaining two share a large family bathroom, while there’s plenty of under-bed storage and wardrobe space for your belongings.
If you are looking for a beautiful self-catered apartment in the centre of Morzine, Les Abeilles is a fantastic choice.
Self-Catered Services Include
- Exclusive use of your luxury self-catered chalet in Les Gets
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- 24-hour resort management and concierge service
**Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services, lift passes, airport transfers, in-chalet equipment fitting & hire, ski tuition and guiding, day excursions.
The luxury self-catered chalets in Morzine include a selection of stunning apartments, each with its own unique interior design. You’ll have exclusive use of your boutique ski chalet and each one comes with luxury bed linen and towels, plus The White Company toiletries. The team has worked in some of the world’s best hotels, so the concierge service will be included before and during your stay. We can help arrange ski hire and experiences at extra cost; and are always on hand for recommendations. In winter, you can also add on a 24-hour driver service for your party, so ask us for details.
- Bedroom 1 – master suite; king-size bed or twin beds with en-suite shower room (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- Bedroom 2 – king-size bed with en-suite shower room and balcony (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- Bedroom 3 – king-size bed with bunkbeds and shared bathroom with Bedroom 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Bedroom 4 – two single beds and one small raised bed with en-suite shower room (sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child)
- Bedroom 5 – quad bunk room with four full-sized bunk beds and shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Les Abeilles is in the centre of Morzine, directly opposite Pleney’s slopes and a two-minute walk from the Pleney Telecabine.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA