- Sleeps 10 guests
- Area 439 M2
- Unparalleled views of Chamonix Centre and the Mont Blanc
- Massage room with relaxation bath
- Hidden “speak easy” bar
- Private garage plus additional parking for two cars
- Central Location
- Bang and Olufsen Bluetooth music system
Best time to visit
Truly unique to Chamonix with unparalled views of the Mont Blanc, Le Lustre has truly raised the game of luxury in the Chamonix Valley.
Le Lustre is a unique penthouse duplex apartment occupying the top floors of one of the most historic buildings of Chamonix centre, the Pas de Chevre. This 439m² dwelling stands on Avenue Michel Croz in the very heart of the town’s pedestrian area, it is one of the most exceptional properties in the whole Chamonix Valley.
Entering the apartment on the lower level (from a private stairway or private lift access) you will find Le Lustre’s entrance lobby with its small lounge area. On this floor are located three huge king sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms & extremely high quality fixtures & fittings. Le Lustre also boasts a massage room & a beautiful children bunk room on this level (also en-suite).
Ascending Le Lustre’s classic Art Deco metal stairs is where the wow really begins. Leading to a magnificent 100m² lounge & dining area with full width sliding doors onto 135m² roof terrace, it offers jaw dropping 360° panoramic views of the Mont Blanc mountain range, a sight unrivalled globally.
Designed in a unique Art Deco style, every detail has been thought through and is mesmerizing. Le Lustre boasts a semi-professional kitchen, a cinema dedicated room and a “speak easy” (or hidden door) bar to relax.
When you feel the need to leave the calm serenity of Le Lustre you will find yourself directly in the centre of bustling Chamonix with a huge choice of fantastic bars, restaurants & après ski. Finally the penthouse includes two parking spaces, and a private garage a short three minute walk through the pedestrian area.
Self Catered Services Include
- Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
- Exclusive bath products
- Fresh flowers
Catered Service Include
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager,Chef, Hostess, Housekeeper)
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping (3 hours)
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Every day housekeeping (3 hours per day)
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Luxury chocolates
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
We know how precious your holidays are. That’s why we give you the freedom to choose your holiday experience with the range of in-chalet concierge services offered. Self-catered with housekeeping & concierge services. Fully catered, your own personal chalet chef, your own concierge vehicle or perhaps just a chef and a chalet host for a special occasion, it’s your decision. Ski instructors or ski guides to come to your chalet can be arranged. As well as arranging ski equipment to be fitted in your chalet (advance booking required. If all you need ski passes delivered to the door then it can be organised.
Your concierge team will do as much or as little as you like. Perhaps a fireworks display. A private fondue on the slopes or a sunset helicopter flight over the Mont Blanc. Our services stretch as far as your imagination. Your concierge team will also be on hand in resort to arrange all services to make your holiday that little bit more special. For more information contact us.
1 x King-size Double Bedroom with free-standing bath tub, dressing area and en-suite shower room.
2 x King-size Double Bedrooms with an en-suite shower room.
1 x Children’s Bunk Bedroom (sleeps 4) with en-suite shower room.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA