Chalet La Vigne, Verbier
A brand new chalet in the Verbier area, with incredible views and an ultra-luxurious indoor swimming pool and spa
Best time to visit
Located in a peaceful area of beautiful Verbier, Chalet la Vigne offers contemporary living while maintaining the timeless nature of a rustic Swiss mountain chalet. The four spacious bedrooms have unobstructed views from every window, as well as wraparound terraces to enjoy the sunny moments. With an indoor pool, steam room, outdoor hot tub, gym – and 5* essentials such as fine dining, a fully stocked wine cellar, and a super knowledgeable concierge service – the newly opened chalet offers all the elements you need for an exceptional ski holiday.
- Exceptional wine cellar specialising in vintage Burgundy bottles, with a huge selection of bottles to suit all palettes and price points.
- Indoor-outdoor spa with state of the art gym, heated pool, hot tub and steam room.
- Comfy and luxurious cinema room for cosy movie nights at home with a glass of Champagne.
- Private chef to prepare daily breakfast and afternoon tea, and decadent four course dinners.
- The chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4×4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
The recently completed chalet brings a modern touch to traditional alpine accommodation. The communal living area has comfortable seating for 8 to10 people around a roaring log fire, with great views of Verbier and the numerous surrounding peaks, such as the Petit Combin and Mont Rogneux. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto the spacious terrace which is a perfect spot to have an aperitif on spring evenings. In spring, a large terrace off of the kitchen provides outdoor dining possibilities, complemented by an unparalleled view.
Rooms and Suites
The chalet has four newly decorated rooms, with the option to host up to four guests in the bunk room.
1 x 40m2 Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, stunning morning views over the valley from the king sized bed, and private sun filled terrace offering the perfect reading spot for rest days.
2 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace access
1 x four person bunk room with en-suite shower room and terrace access
La Vigne is located in the quiet residential area of Patier, a 15 minute walk from Verbier’s Place Centrale. The Swiss ski resort is known as one of the best in the world, sitting at a height of 1,500km above sea level and offering access to 800km of ski routes for every level of skier.
Après ski and dining
La Vigne’s resident chef team will treat guests to six evenings of fine dining – where canapes and Champagne lead into sumptuous dinners dedicated to your tastes. After dinner drinks can be enjoyed on a covered terrace with terrific views, comfortable seating and warm blankets. The wine collection is also outstanding – there’s a fantastic array from Bordeaux, especially 2003 and 2005 vintages, and the cellar offers the right mix of quality and value for both oenophiles and casual drinkers. A hearty breakfast is also prepared for you each morning, as well as afternoon tea when you get home.
Spa and Wellness
La Vigne goes all out with the spa facilities. There’s an indoor pool kitted out with surround sound and stunning views over the mountains. Next, you’ll discover the steam room and fully-equipped gym, with the latest Technogym Kinesis gear. Finally, venture into the crisp air outside to find the steaming hot tub. It sits on a large adjacent terrace, where yoga can be enjoyed with unobstructed views of the Grand and Petit Combin mountain peaks to the east and west, Le Chable deep in the valley, and the Mont Blanc massif to the west.
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service (dedicated 8am-8pm, shared otherwise)
- Private laundry facilities
- Heated boot warmers
- Private transport service
- South facing balconies
- Dedicated cinema room
- Private ski locker
- Luxury robes, slippers and toiletries
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Low season price from: CHF 19,220
High season price from: CHF 71,950