Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £2,812 per week
About the villa
Just refurbished | Ground floor bedrooms | Very private yet within easy access of amenities
Tranquil gardens nestle amid 250 hectares of private land, surrounded by chestnut and oak woods, and encircling this elegant family villa in Lazio. Outside, in the dappled shade of a dominant tree and colourful flowering shrubs, an al fresco terrace is idyllic for leisurely lunches, while broad lawns and a rose garden hem the swimming pool in its sunny setting. Inside the innately welcoming house, attractive country furnishings are framed by huge beams and hand-made tiled floors. The big and beautiful living room has inviting sofas, newly re-upholstered in cream linen, and a ten-seater dining table. A large working kitchen comes complete with a fireplace barbecue. And each of the five bedrooms is individually designed in attractive country style. On the first floor there are two very spacious double rooms at either end with en suite bathrooms and two twin bedrooms in the middle with en suite or adjacent shower rooms. The villa is ideal for two families sharing or friends and is well placed for varied activities. Woodland walks in the surrounding oak and chestnut woods could reveal wild orchids. There are thermal springs at Terme dei Papi, 10km away, Viterbo, former seat of the Popes is within just 15km and tennis and golf within 20km. Tarquinia’s beach where umbrellas and sunbeds can be rented and with an excellent beach restaurant is within easy reach. Shops in Cura di Vetralla are just 1km from the villa. This is a very good choice for an informal, easy family holiday.
- Cot and highchair
- Children's toys
- Portable barbecue
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Basic Italian Sky satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- Selection of books
- Built-in barbecue
- 2 electric tower fans
- Portable fans
- 10m x 5m
- 1.2m x 2.4m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- The pool is open from mid May until mid September
- Additional umbrellas by the pool
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Insect screens
- Kitchen opening to gardens
- Sitting room with TV, open fireplace and dining area opening to gardens
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with walk-in wardrobe opening to gardens and bathroom en suite
- Sitting room opening out to staircase with steps leading down to gardens
- Master double bedroom (king size bed – can be made as twin) opening to terrace)with bathroom en
- Double bedroom (king size bed - can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size double)
- Tennis courts 12km Viterbo
- Golf 15km Sutri
- Nearest shops, supermarket and restaurant 1km Cura di Vetralla
- Thermal springs 10km Terme dei Papi
- Lake Bolsena 20km
Places of Interest
- Viterbo 15km
- Bracciano 40km
- Capalbio 40km
- Rome 62km
- Tarquinia 40km
- Banzai 60km
- Rome Fiumicino 90km
- Cura di Vetralla 3km
A lower occupancy price for up to 6 people is available from 29 May – 19 June and from 28 August – 24 September. Please note that 3 bedrooms (for up to 6) of choice will be available. Please confirm on booking which bedrooms you require.
Please note the maid service for the lower occupancy price up to 6 will be on Wednesday and Saturday only.
Please note the access road to the property is unsurfaced and not suitable for cars with low suspension.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00.
Late arrival procedure: local staff welcome you between 1600 and 1900 hrs. If you are delayed in any way and you will arrive after 2000hrs, you will be required to pay a late arrival fee payed locally.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.