La Ferme de Mon Grand-pére
Characterful, spacious and extraordinarily luxurious chalet perfect for large gatherings with family and friends.
Best time to visit
La Ferme de Mon Grand Père is split across four levels and can accommodate up to 18 guests within its 800 sqm of living space. A unique and traditional Savoyard chalet with a modern influence, it’s the ideal space for large get-togethers and inter-generational family holidays. The chalet is in Mussillon, just a 10 minute walk away from the very centre of Méribel. It boasts a variety of spacious rooms for guests to relax in, with multiple bars, lounges and a cinema room. After an invigorating day outdoors, take advantage of the relaxation and well-being area: private swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, snow shower… the list goes on – then amper yourself with massages and other treatments in the soothing spa room.
- Personal concierge service with a welcome Champagne and canape reception
- Large lounge bar and living room, piano area and dining room to relax in with friends and family
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and elegant four course dinners each night
- Enjoy having your own private chauffeur to whisk you back and forth in the comfort of a luxury minibus, just a few minutes into the main village of Méribel
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service to save the hassle of going into the shop
The characterful chalet accommodates up to 18 guests in a space which combines rustic charm and modern luxuries. With an elevator at your disposal, multiple cosy lounge areas and a large open plan dining room, you are sure to feel at home with friends and family. The Savoyard decor is charming throughout, with alpine colour schemes and textures. All the bedrooms look out over the valley, and have balconies to enjoy your morning coffee.
Rooms and suites
La Ferme de Mon Grande Père has a total of 8 homely yet luxurious bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own living room, dressing area, bathroom and west-facing balcony. There are two family rooms, both with living rooms, bathrooms and balconies; one has children’s bunk beds and the other has a sofa-bed in the lounge. The other five bedrooms are generously sized, and all have en suite bath or shower rooms.
- 1 x Queen size bedroom (28 sqm) with lift access, office, terrace and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family Queen size bedroom (45 sqm) with lift access, bunk bed, living room, office, terrace and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master Queen size bedroom (50 sqm) with lift access, dressing room, office, living room, balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x King/Twin bedroom (13 sqm) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King/Twin bedroom (15 sqm) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King/Twin bedroom (15 sqm) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Family King/Twin bedroom (29 sqm) with living room and sofa bed, balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x King/Twin bedroom (21 sqm) with balcony and en suite bathroom
La Ferme de mon Grand-pere is located in Mussillon, just a 10 minute walk down the road from the main village, giving it one of the most enviable positions in the whole of Méribel.
Après ski and dining
Guests will enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as
afternoon tea and cakes to come back to. Dinner is to be organised with your personal chef, who will customise your menu to your liking.
All the bedrooms are suitable for infant cots, and there are 5 cosy twin room which set up perfectly for two older children. All rooms are suitable for children and sofa beds can be converted into double beds in the family rooms.
Wellness and relaxation
The spa comprises an 8 x 4 sqm swimming pool inclusive of waterfalls and a sofa area, jacuzzi, unique snow shower, sauna, hammam and relaxation loungers. There is also a treatment room and a gym area with cardio machines.
- Comprehensive spa, with large pool, luxury health facilities and treatment rooms
- Extensive selection of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Children’s playroom
- Games room with Billiard table and
- Optional Chef, driver and additional services
- State of the art TV and sound system, Cinema room with video games, with Apple TV, Sky and an extensive DVD library
Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Low season price from: €XX
High season price from: €XX