Italy, Umbria & Lazio
Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Tennis court | Wifi
Prices from £3,870 per week
About the villa
Large private pool | Ground floor bedrooms | Excellent villa staff
Set in the unspoilt countryside of the Orvieto area, and looking out to a patchwork of hills, fields and forestry, this charming family villa has been restored to reflect its pastoral position. Furnished with stripped timber cupboards and warm country colours, the house feel like a much loved home, its kitchen a convivial place with a big breakfast table, complemented by a charming dining room and the cosy sitting room with its large log fireplace. There are five attractive bedrooms in the main house and a further two in the annexe, each with its own bath or shower room.
The social space spills out of the house to a dapple-shaded dining pergola, and to a covered al fresco sitting room, facing west and joined by an open patio with sundowner seating. With mature trees and grassy terraces, the grounds encompass a twelve metre swimming pool and private tennis court; and the house is just 5km from shops and restaurants in Montecchio and Guardea. Medieval Todi is 25km away.
- Cot and 2 highchairs
- Portable barbecue
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- CD player
- Portable Bluetooth speaker
Games and Sports
- Outdoor table tennis
- Soccer goal
- Basketball hoop
- Board games
- Table football
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- 12m x 5m
- 0.9m - 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Outdoor solar shower
- Open from 27 May - 30 September
Private Tennis Court
- Hard surface
- Racquets and balls provided
- Fenced garden/outdoor
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bathrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- First aid kit
- Insect Screens
- First aid kit
- Insect Screens
- Entrance hall/sitting area
- Master bedroom (king size bed) suite with sitting/study area and bathroom en suite
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Double (king size) bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, shower room en suite and balcony
- 2 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (king size bed)
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and French doors
- Small shop 1km Pozzo Ciolino
- Shops and restaurants 5km Montecchio and Guardea
Places of Interest
- Todi 25km
- Perugia/Assisi 80km
- Siena 150km
- Rome 100km
- Florence 170km
- Pisa 280km
- Perugia 70km
Fewer of you? Prices are available for up to 8 or 10 guests all season. The annexe will be closed.
Access road: the property is accessed by an unsurfaced road in fair condition with some bumpy sections. It may not be suitable for low or sports cars.
Please note there are few staircases/steps around the property; young children should be supervised all the time.
WiFi: Please be advised that due to the rural location, the internet connection might be intermittent and at a slower speed than what you are used to.
Late arrival fee for arrivals between 1900 – 2100- hrs Euro 50 payable in cash on arrival.
Utility deposit of Euro 250 payable on arrival for air conditioning or heating.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.