Italy, Campania & the Amalfi Coast
Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £2,987 per week
About the villa
Breathtaking views | Romantic getaway | Walk to shops and restaurants | Rooftop terrace
A private walkway separates the real world from this beautifully converted 13th century watch tower, taking guests from the coastal hillside grounds, up a flight of stone steps and into the splendid main room. Air-conditioned and elegantly furnished in white, greys and gold, this very chic circular room is dominated by an iron-framed, king size four-poster bed, complemented by a big sofa and armchair, a fireplace, and a window seat in the thick fortress wall to look out over the sea. From here, stairs lead down to a spacious shower room, and up to an open roof terrace.A second stone paved terrace has breathtaking views, sun loungers, garden planting and a dining pergola, and links the tower to its colourful annexe, which houses a kitchenette, shower room, and an attractive sitting room, furnished with a sofa bed and little breakfast table. There is a swimming pool within the grounds of the small estate, which Il Faro shares with three sister-villas, and a semi-private beach is reached via a stepped pathway. Local shops and restaurants are about 300metres away.
- Cot and highchair
- Italian Sky Satellite TV with cinema
- iPod dock
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning (in bedroom)
- 9.5m x 3m
- The swimming pool is shared with 4 other apartments and is reached via 80 steps from Il Faro
- Pool open from 26 April to October 31
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Open plan double bedroom with sitting area
Lower Ground Floor
- Shower room
- Sitting room with sofa bed
- Shower room
- Shops, restaurants, tennis court hire 300 metres along steps and footpath
Places of interest
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompei 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabete (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Semi-private beach (approximately 10 minutes walk down approx. 220 steps and pathway from the property)
- The main town beach is a 15 minute walk away with bars, sunbeds and umbrellas to rent. The ferries and hydrofoil for Capri, Sorrento and Amalfi depart from here
- Naples 57 km
- Rome 275 km
Please note our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, you will need to use a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day.
A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details. Please note that it is not possible to drive or to be dropped off adjacent to the apartment, there are steps down to the apartment. Porters are available to assist with luggage (€15 per piece between 0700 – 2200hrs, €20 per piece between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs, payable locally in cash) if required.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals between 19:00 – 21:00, a late arrival fee of €50 will be charged, payable in cash locally.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.