Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Waterfront | Wifi
Prices from £4,445 per week
About the villa
All elegant bedrooms facing the sea | Direct access from gardens to beach | Cook service included
Fathoms End is straight off the back of a postcard, in its picturesque setting at the waters edge in St James. The villa itself is split across three floors, where the ground floor is home to a fully equipped kitchen and an open plan living and dining area. French doors open out on to the veranda, which is furnished for outdoor dining and relaxing with its very own plunge pool. Follow the stepping stones down the garden to reach the beautiful golden beach and crystal clear waters for swimming and snorkelling.
The first floor is home to two bedrooms, a twin and a double, both of which are en suite and with a balcony to enjoy the incredible sea views. Meanwhile, the second floor is occupied by the master suite, complete with four poster bed, sitting area, walk in dressing room and an en suite shower room with jacuzzi tub; the private balcony also enjoys wonderful views out to the ocean. Cook service is included for two meals per day, while nearby amenities can be found in Holetown just 2.9km away.
- Cot and highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- iPod docking station
- Fax machine
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Plunge Pool 3.35m x 1.5m
- Pool towels
- Open plan living and dining area with French doors opening out on to the veranda, plunge pool and garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony with wonderful ocean views
- Double bedroom (queen size) with en suite shower room and balcony with wonderful ocean views
- Master suite (four poster super king size bed) occupying the entire second level with sitting area and separate walk in dressing room with built in closets and wall safe, ensuite shower room with Jacuzzi tub and double vanity sinks. Private balcony with wonderful views to the ocean
- Holetown 2.9km
- Bridgetown 8.2km
- Speighstown 10.2km
Places of Interest
- Sandy Lane Hotel 1.6km
- Villa on the beach
- Grantley International Airport 25.9km
Service & Staffing
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
Service & Staffing
- Housekeeping service 6 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service
- Personal laundry service and dry cleaning
- Ready to Serve Meals & Desserts
Please note that the owners will not allow any guests who are not fully vaccinated.
Please note that this villa does not permit the use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen, as it damages towels and fabrics and smoking is not permitted indoors.
This property is set directly above the beach but it should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
100% cancellation will be due for bookings cancelled 60% days or less prior to departure.
Security deposit of USD 1,000 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
The villa concierge will be in touch on arrival and will be available by telephone throughout your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 14:30. Departure by 10:00.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.