Bordeaux, Bordeaux Region, France
Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £6,064 per week
About the villa
In the heart of the vineyard beside the river | Historic towns nearby | Wine tasting included
Poised at the edge of the Dordogne river, Domaine Libournais is grand, peaceful and enchanting. The villa feels beautifully secluded in the heart of a vineyard, yet remains close to the magnificent village of Saint-Emilion. During your stay, the house manager will be delighted to offer wine tasting at a prestigious Château in St Emilion, subject to availability. Decorated with taste and refinement, this villa is the perfect place from which to discover the wine region of Bordeaux on a group getaway with friends and family. Inside, guests can enjoy two beautifully furnished living rooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, four spacious double bedrooms and a twin room spread across two floors.
Outside, guests will adore the south-facing terrace overlooking the river, as well as the large, carefully maintained garden, private heated pool and private parking. Local markets, shops, bakeries and all other amenities can be found in lovely Libourne, just a drive away.
- 2 High chairs and 2 cots
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Pool Dimensions 8m x 4m
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Living/dining room
- Second living room
- Dining room
- Master double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom with open shower room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with sofa bed and bathroom en suite
Amenities & places of interest
- Libourne 4km (shop, supermarket, restaurant, cafe, bakery, pharmacy, ATM, Bar)
- Fronsac 7km (shop, restaurant)
- Saint-Émilion 10km (Vineyards, shop, restaurant, cafe, bakery)
- Bordeaux 45km (shop, supermarket, restaurant, cafe, bakery, pharmacy, ATM, Bar)
- Arcachon 106km
- Bordeaux Merignac 51km
- Bergerac 68km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 days per week
- Linen change 1 day per week
- Welcome Pack
- Wine Tasting included in one domaine in St Emilion
Additional services ON REQUEST at extra cost
- Additional services ON REQUEST at extra cost
- Wine Delivery
- Laundry Service
- Cook service
An English speaking Ground handler will contact you during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 1700hr Depart by 1000hr
Flexible changeover day. Minimum 2 nights stay for all period except from Dec 16 to January 6 where minimum 4 nights and July and August where minimum 5 nights stay.
Please note that the domaine is within an active vineyard however the team takes great care to maintain the tranquility and privacy of the guests.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.