Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £14,350 per week
About the villa
Exquisitely furnished | Special celebration venue | In easy reach of historic Marrakech
This quietly private villa in the stylish Palmeraie district is less than a twenty minute drive from the famous Medina in Marrakech. Tucked away in three acres of landscaped grounds, this lovely villa has seven bedrooms and feels indulgently set apart from the outside world. High ceilings and huge windows add a generous feeling of space inside, while the unobtrusively endearing staff are always on hand to look after you as and when you want. Balancing the vibrant local style with a welcoming luxury, the house maintains a high standard throughout. A teak sundeck and private swimming pool add to this pretty peach property’s mature outside – lined with brollies and loungers for the gorgeous summer weather, the pool is comfortably heated for the cooler winter, too. A spa and hammam pavilion are the perfect retreat if you’re feeling the need to unwind more; or there’s a croquet lawn and boules court on the grounds that add some outdoor fun to this quieter getaway.
Centred around a grand domed hallway, the villa is just as enchanting inside as it is outdoors. There’s a bottle-green library and atmospheric dining room for villa meals, alongside a large kitchen (and kitchen garden) that comes equipped with the luxury of your own private cook. An open-sided lounge, complete with vibrant rugs and cushioned seating, is the perfect gateway to the lovely outside. The house has two wings tucked either side which are where you’ll find the rooms. Decorated with lovely Moroccan accents, each one has a delightfully different look and feel. The three pretty bedrooms enjoy garden views and delicate Juliet balconies, while the two exclusive suites are more grand in style, with a draped four poster bed, marble bath and access to a private terrace – one is a rooftop terrace which includes a private dining spot and pergola-draped lounger. There are two further en suite bedrooms in a separate private pool suite set apart in the gardens. Secluded in their own pavilion, the suite has a large sitting and dining room too, and comes with the luxury of its own private pool – the perfect privacy spot if you’re holidaying here with a larger group.
- 3 Cots
- 2 Highchairs
- Changing mat
- Portable barbecue
- Selection of books
- iPod docking
Games and Sports
- Boules court
- Air conditioning
- 17.5m x 3.2m
- Built-in steps
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Laundry facilities on site
- Laundry facilities on site
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower and sitting room opening to terrace
- 2 sitting rooms
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and sitting area opening to roof terrace
Pavilion Pool Suite
- Sitting/dining room opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Marrakech 5km
Further places of interest
- Golf course (10 minute drive)
- Atlas Mountains (1.5 hour drive)
- Essaouira (2.5 hour drive)
- Marrakech 10km
- Marrakech (15 minute drive)
Service & Staffing
- Breakfast included
- Maid service 6 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 7 day(s) per week
Available on request for an additional cost
- Hammam and spa treatments
- Dry cleaning
- Transfers to and from Marrakech airport
- Tour guide in Marrakech
Guests are looked after by the staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store drinks, snacks, medication and baby foods in the refrigerator. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on cook service.
Minimum stay 3 nights.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round. It has a dry, continental climate which means hot summer days with cooler evenings and pleasantly mild winters.
The Villa Manager will welcome you on arrival, visit the villa as needed and assist with organising transfers, excursions, booking restaurants as required and be available by telephone during your stay.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 10:00, this is flexible provided no guests are arriving the same day.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.