Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Concierge | Cook service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £5,360 per week
About the villa
Large heatable pool | Exquisitely furnished | Cook service included
Dar Toozween is a very attractive two-storey south facing villa, within a short drive away from the centre of Marrakech. Perfectly planned for outdoor living, the villa is set in one hectare of mature landscaped gardens with roses, polemo trees and rosemary hedges, olive trees, elegantly furnished terraces and a large private heatable pool with adjacent dining area and pool house.
The modern, individually decorated interiors contrast flawlessly with classic Moroccan touches. With cool neutrals, crisp whites, elegant fittings, this villa is richly furnished in contemporary facilities with many unique decorative pieces and works of art from the young owner’s travels worldwide. The contemporary open-plan living and dining space with high ceilings, connects to the large kitchen that opens to the al fresco dining terrace. The cook, with assistance from the team of villa staff, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. There are two double bedrooms suites on the ground floor, which can be made up as twins, each with have shower rooms en suite and open up to the extensive gardens. A third bedroom on the ground floor has a mezzanine level with five extra beds. The master double bedroom is located upstairs, with an en suite bathroom and a private terrace with sun loungers to worship the sun and stargaze at night with views towards the Atlas Mountains. A double bedroom with private shower and a further private balcony completes the first floor. All bedrooms can be made up as double or twin bedrooms. Activities include a petanque court, badminton, football and yoga mats.
This unique, beautifully decorated and very comfortable villa is located just 10km away from the buzz of the city’s lively souks, historic buildings, gardens, museums, concept stores and boutiques. The House Manager and owner will do their best to ensure that your stay is as memorable and comfortable as possible, and are pleased to give their best recommendations for shopping, golf, spas and restaurants.
- TV with satellite channels
- DVD Player
- Nintendo Wii U
Games and Sports
- Petanque court
- Small goal
- Cards and board games
- Children’s library
- Toys and games for children
- Table tennis
- Yoga mats
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- 15m x 4.5m
- 0.3m x 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool has two shallow areas
- Pool house with bar area, changing room, shower room, cloakroom.
- Pool heating available - price on request
- Bathroom amenities
- Open plan living/dining room opening to gardens with stairs to mezzanine library area
- Kitchen opening to dining terrace
- Oriental bedroom - Double (Super King) bedroom with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Loft bedroom - Twin bedroom (can be as Super King double) with large shower room opening to gardens and stars to mezzanine level with 2 further beds (can be made as Super King double) and 3 further single beds. This bedroom can accommodate 7 but is most comfortable for maximum of 5 people.
- Ethnic bedroom - Double (Super King) bedroom with shower room en suite with double basins opening to garden
- Balcony bedroom - Double (Super King) bedroom with shower room en suite and TV opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with walk in wardrobe, opening to private terrace with sun loungers
- ATM, chemist are available locally to the villa
- Marrakech 10 km
- Al Mazaar shopping centre 9.3km
- Gueliz 13km
- Royal Golf course 18 holes 7km
Places of interest
- Atlas Mountains
- Setti Fatma 60km
- Kasbah Tamadot 60km
- Marrakech Airport 14.3km
Service & Staffing
- Staff of 3 at the property 7 days per week between 0800 hrs - 2200 hrs
- House Manager/Butler
- Cook service 3 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- All food and beverages
- Laundry service
- Private taxi transfers from Marrakech Airport
- Private taxi transfers to Marrakech Medina and Gueliz
- Excursions with car and driver
Guests are looked after by the villa staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can learn how to cook traditional meals and store medication and baby foods in the refrigerator. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking.
A car with English speaking driver is available but needs to be pre-booked and costs are paid locally.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.