Air conditioning | Cook service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Tennis court | Wifi
Prices from £5,600 per week
About the villa
Breathtaking views | Large heatable pool | Hammam steam room
Terracotta walls stand out against a backdrop of lush green gardens and the breathtaking Atlas Mountains; Dar Jamil is a welcoming oasis of calm, providing the perfect setting for guests to entirely relax and unwind. Decorated in warm earthy tones, this welcoming villa is handsomely decorated with rich textiles featured in patterned rugs and cushions, intricately hand-crafted pendant lampshades and beautiful mosaic tiled bathrooms. A striking central courtyard contains a calming water feature and leads to various different parts of the property. Spacious communal areas include comfortable sitting rooms and a charming dining room both with large window shutters opening to the lawns, as well as a fully equipped kitchen where an excellent cook prepares all meals; a dedicated house manager is also available to ensure that guests are well taken care of.
Its layout is ideal for two families with two double bedrooms and two twins in the main house, along with a third children’s bedroom, plus three additional garden suites, altogether sleeping 16 guests across three buildings. Outside a shaded terrace is furnished as a comfortable al fresco lounge on one side and an outdoor dining area on the other; here is where guests can watch memorable sunsets in the evening and gaze at the starry sky at night. Amidst the manicured lawns sits an impressive 18m pool, perfectly poised to enjoy the view across acres of olive groves towards the Atlas Mountains.
Dar Jamil offers a host of other facilities to entertain guests from board games including chess and backgammon, to table tennis, tennis, and volleyball, which can be enjoyed on the private court. Guests looking to truly relax will enjoy the villa’s private hammam and treatment room.
- Blu-Ray player
- DVD library
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Smart TV
- Selection of books
- Selection of boardgames
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Football goal
- Badminton court
- Basketball net
- Boules court
- 4 Sets of golf clubs
- Yoga terrace
- Yoga mats, blocls, belts and blankets
- Air conditioning throughout
- 2x Fridges
- Coffee machine
- Food processor
- 18m x 8m
- 1m x 3m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Pool house with seating, WC and outdoor shower
- Clay surface
- Racquests and balls provided
- Treatment room
- Hammam steam room
- 7 ½ acres with olive grove
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Entrance hall
- Internal courtyard
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room/Library
- Moroccan Sitting Room with TV
- Atlas - Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace with access to compact twin bedroom
- Menara - Twin bedroom (can be made into king size double) with bathroom en suite opening to gardens
- Koutoubia - Double bedroom (super king size) with bathroom en suite
- Majorelle - Twin bedroom (can be made into king size double) with shower room en suite
- 2 Twin bedroom (can be king size) garden suites with shower room en suite
Large Garden suite
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite and sitting area
- Marrakech 25km
Places of interest
- Ourika Valley 25km
- Lalla Takerkoust lake 43km
- Stti Fadma 48km
- Asni 50km
- Oukaimeden 63km
- Mount Toubkal 80km
- Essauria 206km
- Marrakech 25km
Service & Staffing
- Housekeeping service 7 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 7 day(s) per week
- Non resident Villa Manager
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
- All food and beverages
- Private taxi transfers from Marrakech Airport
- Private taxi transfers to Marrakech Medina and Gueliz
- Excursions with car and driver
Guests are looked after by the staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store drinks, snacks and baby foods in the refrigerator. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on cook service below.
Flexible departure day and duration: Minimum stay 7 nights during school periods and Christmas and New Year. 3 nights at all other times. Please ask for a quotation.
Please note that there is a tourist tax of 30 MAD per person per night payable locally on departure.
The pool and terraces at this villa are south facing.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round. It has a dry, continental climate which means hot summer days with cooler evenings and pleasantly mild winters.
The villa manager of the property you are staying in will meet you on arrival and visit you during your stay if you wish, and both the villa manager and a Mathews Luxury Travelrepresentative will be available by phone. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 1600 Departure by 1000
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.