Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Tennis court
Prices from £12,500 per week
About the villa
Breakfast and cook service included | Exquisitely furnished | Majestic mountain views
Dar Ammura is a refined, elegant villa with magnificent Atlas Mountain views from its extensive lawned gardens. Ideally designed for al fresco living, a palm tree lined pathway leads from the house to a fantastic pool paired with individual daybeds and parasols for total relaxation amidst the tranquil gardens; poolside hammocks are poised ready for afternoon snoozing. More active types can enjoy a range of activities including volleyball, boules, badminton and table tennis, and there’s a clay surface tennis court shared with other villas on the estate.
Inside the villa is immaculately looked after, grand and spacious, tastefully decorated in a bold Moroccan colour palette with rich textiles and intricate handmade light features. A light and airy living room allows guests to relax comfortably, play chess, or dine outdoors – with doors leading out to the terrace; a TV room also functions as a library, with the option of a single bed that can be used for a child. Six impressive bedrooms and five fabulous traditional bathrooms are split across two floors, with the master suite occupying the first floor offering access to a private terrace and the roof.
Guests are served Moroccan tea on arrival. The villa’s cook with the help of an assistant prepares all meals for guests. Breakfast is taken on the main terrace with drinks/sundowners taken on the roof with hors d’oeuvres. Dinner may be taken on the roof terrace as well or by the pool under the olive trees lit with candles. Moroccan tea is served at 1100hrs am every day by the pool and English tea is served by the butler every day with homemade cakes. Other services include daily housekeeping and in-villa aromatherapy massages and yoga are available upon request at an additional cost. The villa is prepared everyday and turned down every evening. Entertainment can be organised for special events such as camels, fire eating displays, snake charmers, daqqa musicians at an extra charge.
- TV only for DVD
- Sonos sound system
- Bluetooth speaker
- Selection of books
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Badminton court
- Boules court
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Fitness room on estate
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
- Entrance Hall
- Living room with dining area opening to terrace
- TV room/library opening to terrace with single bed, suitable for child
- 2 Double bedrooms (super king size) each with private terrace with bathroom with separate shower
- Double bedroom (super king size) opening to terrace and inner courtyard with walk in wardrobe and bathroom with separate shower
- Bedroom with 4 single beds opening to inner courtyard
- Jack and Jill shower room
- Twin bedroom opening to inner courtyard
- Furnished roof terrace
- Master double (super king size) bedroom opening to private terrace with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
Lower Ground Floor
- Staff Quarters
- ATM, chemist are available locally to the villa
- Ourika 7.9km
- Oasis Waterpark 28.4km
- Royal Golf 39.6km
Places of interest
- Andre Heller ‘Anima’ Garden 3km
- Marrakech 28km
- Gueliz 28km
- Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech 26 km
Service & Staffing
- Breakfast including ingredients
- Housekeeping service 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meal per day 7 day(s) per week
- Villa Manager
- 2 Gardeners
- One return airport transfer for up to 7 people
- Evening turndown service
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Full board
- In-villa aromatherapy massages 400 MAD per treatment
- Additional transfers to Marrakech airport or centre MAD 400 each way.
- Towel change as required
- Alcoholic drinks (wine and beer)
- Pool heating
Guests are looked after by the staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store drinks, snacks, medication and baby foods in the refrigerator. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on cook service below.
The pool and terraces at this villa are south facing.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round. It has a dry, continental climate which means hot summer days with cooler evenings and pleasantly mild winters.
Wine and beer is stocked at the villa and is settled at the end of the stay. Meals are charged additional cost at £28 per day for both lunch and dinner with children under 13 years half price and infants free of charge. Any lunches and dinners taken away from the house are offset against the wine and beer tab. If there is still a credit left then it is taken from the additional transport cost. Please note that a float of £2000 will be required to be paid before departure on invoice to be offset against the cost of meals etc.
The Villa Manager will welcome you on arrival, visit the villa as needed and assist with organising transfers, excursions, booking restaurants as required and be available by telephone during your stay.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.