Air conditioning | Concierge | Cook service | Swimming pool | Wifi
Prices from £4,616 per week
About the villa
Walk to beach, shop and restaurants | Complimentary access to Royal Westmoreland Beach Club | Complimentary access to tennis at Sugar Hill
Coconut Bay is an elegant and luxurious four bedroom, four bathroom townhouse situated in landscaped tropical gardens located at Mullins Bay, just a 3 minute walk from the world famous Mullins Beach on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados.
Completed to the highest standard with many coral stone features the house incorporates; air conditioning throughout, and a superbly equipped Miele kitchen with granite countertops. Coconut Bay has been interior designed to the highest standard by the award winning Jenny Blanc Interiors. The house has an airy tropical feel and exudes charm and sophistication. The spacious terrace and nearby trees provide plenty of shade. Three of the bedrooms have terraces overlooking the pool area.
All bedrooms are beautifully decorated with en suite bathrooms and built in wardrobes and safes. Each bedroom has a super king size bed that can be separated into twins.
The large outdoor terrace comprises a dining and seating area ideal for entertaining. The garden leads out to a large communal free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall. A short stroll takes you down to the Royal Westmoreland beach club and restaurant which is yours to enjoy throughout your stay, the new Sea Shed restaurant and a convenience store. Membership of Sugar Hill is also included. A 10 minute drive takes you to this wonderful development with fantastic views. You will have access to complimentary tennis and the use of an infinity pool. Restaurant and bar available. World class golf is also available locally at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane.
This is an ideal choice for those looking for a property within walking distance of amenities and a superb beach. Early booking recommended.
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terraces and shared pool area
- Kitchen opening to terrace
- Master double (super king size) bedroom with bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Junior master double (can be twin) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite, opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Walk to convenience store at petrol station
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- Holetown 5.9km
- Direct access to sandy beach below the property
- Watersports and simple bar on beach within walking distance
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
- Tennis Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 consecutive meals per day 6 day(s) per week
- Membership of Royal Westmoreland beach club and restaurant which is yours to enjoy throughout your stay. You will be provided with complimentary towels, luxury sun-loungers and umbrellas as well as waiter service. Watersports are also available here
Availale on request at an additonal cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- World class golf is also available locally at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane.
For occupancies for up to 6, three bedrooms will be available. This does not apply over Christmas and New year when all bedrooms will be available.
A Security deposit will be held against a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
The villa manager of the property you are staying in will meet you on arrival and visit you during your stay if you wish, and both the villa manager and a concierge will be available by telephone. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.