Air conditioning | Breakfast Service | Concierge | Cook service | Pool Heating | Swimming pool | Tennis court | Wifi
Prices from £9,563 per week
About the villa
Heatable pool, tennis court, hammam | Breakfast, return airport transfer and cook service included | Flexible arrival day and duration
This magnificent large villa is set in a prime countryside location near the renowned Assoufid golf course, in a very private position but only 15 km from the restaurants, boutiques and historic gardens of exotic Marrakech. Each of the spacious high ceilinged rooms of this impressive villa are beautifully decorated in classic contemporary style with Moroccan touches. The splendid sitting room leads through to a dining room with fireplace and most ground floor rooms open to the broad terraces with ample soft seating and dining areas. Five of the spacious seven bedrooms are in the main house, one of which is on the ground floor, each bedroom opening to terraces. Upstairs the four very spacious bedrooms are set in each corner of the villa and two bedrooms open to terraces with spectacular views of the Atlas mountains.
The large, partly covered terrace connecting the two halves of the first floor has a fireplace and is ideal for sundowners while taking in the panoramic sunset views over the Atlas mountains. In the Guest House there are a further double and twin bedroom which are slightly smaller and open to a shared terrace. Wandering from the terrace into the extensive gardens you’ll find the large private pool and patio with comfortable loungers and sofas, pool house with kitchenette, hammam, yoga room as well as a clay tennis court, croquet and boules court. An ultra-relaxing atmosphere is enhanced by breakfast, housekeeper and concierge services, and the cooks are on hand to prepare lunch and dinner. Offering a very high level of comfort and service and great value for money, this is a very good option for friends or families travelling together.
“The villa is even better than the photos suggest. This is partly due to the quite wonderful staff who made our stay special ( such excellent food) but also it is a wonderful villa. World class. We had such a wonderful holiday and only wish we could have stayed longer!.”
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Boules court
- Board games
- Selection of board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- 16m x 7m
- 1.4m x 1.66m deep
- Built-in steps
- Heated all year round
- Pool house with kitchenette, exercise/yoga room, hammam, treatments room. Sauna. two shower rooms and WC.
Private Tennis Court
- Clay surface
- Racquets and balls provided
- Breakfast included
- Yoga/exercise room
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Central Heating Included
- Entrance hall
- Large kitchen (for staff use only) opening to breakfast terrace
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Large sitting room opening to terraces
- Library/TV room opening to terraces
- Double bedroom (super king size bed), and shower room en suite opening to furnished terrace and gardens
- First staircase leads to: Master double bedroom suite with four-poster bed opening to terrace with Atlas views, walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with sunken bath, separate shower
- Double bedroom (super king size four poster) opening to private terrace with bathroom en suite with separate shower:
- Large partly shaded furnished terrace with soft seating and fireplace
- Second staircase (or doors from first floor terrace) leads to:
- Double bedroom opening to terrace with Atlas views and bathroom en suite with fixed shower over the bath
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite with fixed shower over the bath
Guest House-First Floor
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to shared terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- ATM & chemist are available locally to the villa
- Assoufid Golf 18 holes 1.5km
- Oasis Waterpark 14.9km
Places of Interest
- Marrakech 20 minutes away
- Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech 12km
Service & Staffing
- Cook service
- One return Airport Transfer
- Non-resident Villa Manager
Available on request at an additional cost
- Costs for light lunch or dinner as required
- Additional private taxi transfers from Marrakech Airport
- Private taxi transfers to Marrakech
- Excursions with car and driver
- Laundry service
Please note that not all rooms will be available for lower occupancies at this villa up to 10 people. Reduced prices for the use of the Main House only with 5 bedrooms, are available up to 01 April, from 16 April to 15 December and from 06 January 2024. The Guest House is available for 11 – 12 people at additional cost but otherwise will be closed for parties of up to 10 people. The bedrooms in the Guest House are smaller than the bedrooms in the Main House.
Guests are looked after by the villa cook, assisted by other members of staff as necessary who prepare breakfast, light lunch and dinner. Breakfast is included and comprises freshly squeezed orange juice, yogurts and delicious home-cooked Moroccan pancakes. Light lunch, Euro 22 per person and three course dinner Euro 28 per person. Euro 12 for lunch and Euro 14 for children under 12. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Complimentary mint tea and coffee are included. Soft drinks and bottled water are charged at a small extra charge. All other beverages available at cost plus cost of transport. The kitchen is fully equipped but is for staff use only. Guests can store drinks, snacks, medication and baby foods in the adjacent small kitchenette with refrigerator.
.The villa staff live discreetly in quarters by the security gate at the walled perimeter of the property not overlooking pool or terraces.
Flexible departure day and duration: Minimum stay 5/6 nights are available during these periods: 07 January – 17 March 2023, 03 June to 29 September 2023, 28 October to 15 December 2023. Please ask for a quotation. For all other dates 18 March – 02 June, 30 September – 27 October, minimum stay 7 nights.
The Villa Manager will welcome you on arrival, visit the villa as needed and assist with transfers, excursions, booking restaurants as required and be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.