In the heart of St Martin de Belleville, this luxury private chalet sleeps twelve guests across six en-suite bedrooms, with spacious living areas, a sauna and a hot tub on the terrace.
Best time to visit
Chez Bugi is unrivalled in St Martin de Belleville for its ski in ski out location, just moments from the slopes and also the bustling Alpine village. The chalet is generous and contemporary in style, with dark wooden floorboards set against marble, stone and cosy fur throughout. A spacious wrap-around terrace catches the sun at all times of day, and magnificent windows look out onto the mountain below. It sleeps twelve in comfort, perfect for groups of couples or friends.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea every day, and a luxurious 5-course dinner on five nights, with a help-yourself Savoyard supper on the sixth.
- Champagne welcome on your first night, and carefully selected wine pairings with dinner.
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks, as well as artisan gins and premium tonics to sample throughout your stay.
- Housekeeping each day of the week, and an evening turndown service.
- Hot tub and sauna for easing those weary limbs.
The interior design at Chez Bugi is all about textures: rough exposed brick, smooth marble, faux fur and polished wood. The center of the chalet is a large open-plan living room, with atmospheric beams and a roaring fire, behind which panoramic views stretch out onto the valley below. The dining area flows across from the kitchen and provides the perfect entertaining space, with bone china crockery, crystal glassware and a striking antler chandelier.
Rooms and suites
Chez Bugi has six spacious en-suite bedrooms – all furnished in a modern alpine style with crisp white linen, sumptuous duvets and super soft faux furs. All six bedrooms have super king beds, three of which can be turned into twin rooms if preferred. The two master bedrooms both balconies overlooking the mountains, and all six have spacious built-in wardrobes.
The chalet is located in the heart of St Martin de Belleville, perfectly situated for hitting the slopes first thing in the morning and skiing straight to your front door for a slice of cake in the afternoon.
Après ski and dining
Guests enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as afternoon tea and cakes to come back to each afternoon. A private chef will prepare a stunning five course dinner for all guests on five of the seven evenings, with matching wines and a variety of local and international flavours to suit all palates. One night, guests will be treated to a classic Savoyard buffet-style feast, a more laid-back affair where you can help yourselves to local delicacies, and on the chef’s day off the village has an array of restaurants and bars to visit.
All chalets have cots, sterilising kits for bottles, highchairs and push chairs, provided free of charge to guests.
Wellness and relaxation
Chez Bugi has a luxurious hot tub and sauna for warming those aching limbs after a day on the slopes, before curling up by the log fire and watching a movie. Entertainment includes a wall-mounted Smart TV receiving UK satellite programs, as well as a DVD player and selection of DVDs.
- Chez Bugi has the luxury of a lift between all floors so if your legs are feeling weary from all the skiing there is no need to hobble between the floors
- Complimentary bar of wine, sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Luxury dressing gowns, slippers and Egyptian cotton towels
- State of the art TV and sound system, with a games console and an extensive DVD library
Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Low season price from: £12,000
High season price from: £20,400