- Sleeps 12 – 18
- Wi-fi – Fast broadband
- Separate shower room to each suite
- Swimming Pool with relaxation deck
- Open Fire Place in lounge and dining area
- Large outddoor hot tub on terrace
- Large Sauna and Steam room
- Wine cellar with bar area
- TV Snug with audio visual
- Boot room with heated racks
Best time to visit
Chalet X is a beautiful large chalet finished to stunningly high standards. The facilities add the x-factor to make this one of the finest chalets in Morzine.
The spacious open plan living area offers panoramic views across the valley, the plush sofas nestled around the open fire make an idyllic setting for relaxing with a glass of wine after active day on the slopes. The dining and kitchen bar area share the wonderful views and atmosphere with the spacious lounge, perfect for hearty breakfasts or sumptuous meals cooked by your professional chef.
The seven bedrooms have been lovingly finished with soft furnishings and contemporary lighting. Five of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, the remaining two bedrooms share a shower room. The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 guests but with 2 sets of bunk beds and 2 beds on a mezzanine floor, it can accommodate up to 18 guests.
The spa area is located on the ground floor with a steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool. The mezzanine above houses an extensive cardio fitness suite. The pool area and gym suite are the ideal place to relax after skiing.
The wonderful wrap-around south-facing terrace with its outdoor hot tub is the ideal spot to take in the stunning views or catch a few late afternoon rays. A cosy outdoor heated snug area adds to the après ski fun of the chalet, ideal for watching the sunset whilst sipping one a signature cocktails/mocktails.
Chalet X is a stunning chalet with all the extras you and your guests could need for the perfect holiday. The flexible room configurations make it ideal for families, larger groups, or corporate stays.
Catered Services Include
- Private Chef
- Canapés served 5 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.00pm
- The 8-seater minibuses can drive you between the chalet and major ski lifts
- At the end of the day your driver can meet you at the foot of the slopes or an apres ski venue and drive you home
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- A selection of house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from the cellar**Additional cost payable at the end of your stay
- Attentive staff on hand to assist you throughout your stay
- Waiting service at breakfast and evening meals
- House-keeping and evening turndown service on 5 days
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Luxury toiletries from Bramley
An added sense of luxury and indulgence to the already comprehensive chalet service. The Summit service is designed to spoil your group and the trained and experienced team are on hand to ensure that you have everything you require throughout your stay. A professional chef will tailor the menu to your tastes offering a bespoke fine dining experience, with delicious pre-dinner canapes in addition to the 3-course dinner service. Relax in front of the fire after dinner with a selection of local cheeses and a coffee (or something stronger!). An experienced front of house host will focus on your requirements to ensure you have a tailor made ski holiday experience, their professional service will help with dinner and drinks service, chalet presentation and providing local advice and assistance. You will have a private resort driver on-call from 08:00 – 22:00 each day to help get you between the chalet and ski slopes and the centre of Morzine, so you’ll never need to carry your skis. Chalet X is overseen by the dedicated chalet manager, who is on hand to assist you with any in resort concierge services and support the team with delivering a truly memorable holiday to you and your group.
Master Suite – First Floor – Super-king bed with en-suite shower room, south facing balcony onto outdoor heated snug area
Room 1 – Second Floor – Super-King/Austrian style twin bed with shared shower room
Room 2 – Second Floor – 2 x bunk beds with shared bathroom
Room 3 – Second Floor – King size double bed with en-suite shower room and south facing balcony
Room 4 – Second Floor – Super-King/Austrian style twin bed with en-suite shower room and south facing balcony
Room 4 – Mezzanine – 2 single beds accessed from Room 4
Room 5 – Second Floor – King size double bed with en-suite shower room and south facing balcony
Room 6 – Second Floor – King size double bed with en-suite shower room
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518