Focusing on total luxury, Chalet Verdet has a wellness suite complete with a hot tub, sauna, hammam and massage area for those looking to unwind and switch off. Just a two minute drive to the slopes, the stunning private chalet comfortably sleeps 10, with room for a couple of extras in the snug.
Best time to visit
One of the most indulgent chalets in the Alpine village of St Martin de Belleville, this private five bedroom chalet doesn’t hold back when it comes to luxury. The living room is equally magnificent, with a crystal chandelier and bespoke Italian furniture. Aside from the wellness room – where guests can enjoy massages, a hot tub, sauna and LED-lit hammam after a day’s skiing – they can enjoy little luxuries such as soft Egyptian cotton towels, robes and slippers, and cosy fireplaces to curl up next to.
- A talented & dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chauffeur, together within-resort management team
- In-resort chauffeur service from 8am – 11pm (St Martin de Belleville village only)
- Luxury accommodation
- Wellness suite: hot tub, sauna, hammam and massage area
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner on 5 nights (your chalet chef and host have two nights off)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
The decor throughout the chalet is modern yet welcoming, with warm muted tones and plenty of natural light flooding through the picture windows. In the dining room, stunning lighting and gorgeous old wood cladding set the scene for a magnificent evening, where you can delight in watching your chef creating delicious food. In the main living area, soft-furnishings and a stunning crystal chandelier set the tone.
Rooms and suites
Chalet Verdet has five en-suite bedrooms, with an additional snug room that can sleep an extra two, accommodating twelve in total. All the rooms are furnished with a hint of Alpine flair, with crisp white linen and a palate of greys and whites. Two master rooms have king sized beds, with a neutral palette of taupes and browns complimented with local woods. Three others have super king, king or twin beds, built-in wardrobes and spacious walk-in showers. On the second floor, a snug room can be used to sleep two more, or as another living area for those wanting a cosy night in.
The chalet is located in the quiet village of Villarabout, just above St Martin de Belleville, and is only a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin and the slopes.
Après ski and dining
Guests will enjoy freshly prepared breakfast every day before hitting the slopes, as well as afternoon tea and cakes to come back to. A private chef will prepare a stunning five course dinner for all guests on five of the seven evenings, with matching wines and a variety of local and international flavours to suit all palates. One night, guests will be treated to a classic Savoyard buffet-style feast, a more laid-back affair where you can help yourselves to local delicacies, and on the chef’s day off the village has an array of restaurants and bars to visit.
All chalets have cots, sterilizing kits for bottles, highchairs and push chairs, provided free of charge to guests.
Wellness and relaxation
Wellness is taken very seriously at Chalet Verdet, with an underground spa containing a hot tub, sauna and LED-lit hammam. There’s also a dedicated massage room for those looking to indulge in treatments. In the living room, you’ll find a flat-screen TV, games console, Sonos music system and plenty of board games for evening entertainment.
- Only a two minute drive to the slopes, with in-resort chauffeur service from 8am – 11pm
- Complimentary bar of wine, sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Luxury dressing gowns, slippers and Egyptian cotton towels
- State of the art TV and sound system, with a games console and an extensive DVD library
- Off-street parking
Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Low season price from: £9,000
High season price from: £28,500