- Sleeps 14
- Apple TV
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Integrated sound system
- Dedicated cinema room
- Hammam/steam room
- Massage treatment room
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-facing balconies
- South-facing terrace
- Foosball table
- Games room
Best time to visit
Boasting seven bedrooms, an incredible private spa and every luxury you could wish for, Chalet Valentine is a stunning alpine residence in the exclusive Belvédère area of Méribel. Sleeping 14 people in seven bedrooms, this spacious chalet offers high-end design and beautiful furnishings combined with an authentic alpine finish.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor where you will find the spacious ski room and garage. There is a lift running through the property (excluding the top floor). The first floor is home to the incredible private spa and wellness area and there is no doubt that you will feel calm and relaxed following your stay in Chalet Valentine. The spa has a wonderful hammam and, after skiing, your host can arrange a professional massage in the peace and privacy of your own treatment room.
Moving outside onto the terraces, there is an outdoor hot tub and a barrel sauna. Also on this floor is the cinema room which has Apple TV, a DVD library, as well as French, Russian and UK satellite TV. There is a games room with table football. The chalet is fully wired with an integrated audio system in all the communal areas. There are two twin/double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom and one with an en-suite bath and a separate shower room. Both bedrooms have access to the spacious terrace with private hot tub. Also on this floor is the staff apartment where two members of staff are in residence.
Moving upstairs to the second floor, you will find the main living and dining areas. The large open plan living area has floor to ceiling windows which look out onto breathtaking views of the majestic mountains in the distance. Outside, on the spacious terrace, there is a fire pit, perfect for enjoying toasted marshmallows and mugs of hot chocolate after skiing. In the warmer spring months, watch the sunset in the early evening with a glass of champagne. The kitchen is next to the dining area and is closed off to ensure maximum privacy for the guests. There is also a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room on this floor.
The third floor has a wonderful family suite with one twin/double bedroom and one bunk bedroom which both share an en-suite bathroom. This is also where the master bedroom is, with en-suite bathroom, private balcony and TV. An open plan mezzanine with library looks over the main living floor.
The top floor is home to one twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony.
This beautiful seven-bedroom Méribel chalet is located only 100m from the piste, with the Le Rhodos lift station only a short ski away. There is one outdoor parking space with the property. An indoor space may be available, subject to prior approval and with enough advance notice. There is also a staff bedroom which houses staff on the first floor of the chalet.
Catered Services Include
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service;
- Lift pass delivery service.
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am – 1:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host;
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- A professional chef and serving a four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access.
1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate shower room, balcony access and TV.
1 x Family suite (1 twin/double bedroom).
1 x Bunk room sleeping two and en-suite bathroom and balcony access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Les Rhodos lift station – 4-minute walk
Chaudanne lift station – 8-minute chauffered drive
Village centre – 8-minute chauffered drive
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA