Chalet Trois Ours
- Sleeps 10 + 2 in five double / twin rooms (all en suite) and a bunk room
- Walking distance to supermarkets, restaurants & bars
- Spacious living area, log fire and large balconies
- Hot Tub
- Steam room with power shower
- Gym with running machine, bike and free weights
- Cinema room
- Dedicated Massage and Beauty therapy room
- Located on the Doron piste in Méribel centre (not Village) with ski-in/ski-out access
- Nespresso coffee machine and specialist teas
- Wifi, iPad and printing facilities available
- Chef, host and all day driver service
- Six night’s of full catering service
Best time to visit
Chalet Trois Ours
We are delighted to add Chalet Trois Ours to our portfolio this season. It is located on the exclusive Route des Chalets, chosen for its prestigious piste side positioning, immediately on the Doron piste giving true ski-in ski-out access. Laid out over four floors, this luxurious chalet is traditionally alpine in design, spacious and exudes charm. Sleeping up to twelve guests across five en-suite bedrooms, three of which have balconies with beautiful views, and a small bunk room, this chalet also boasts an outside hot tub, steam room, gym, dedicated massage/treatment room and a cinema room. The large open plan living area is the perfect place for relaxing after a day on the slopes with beautiful stone fire place and comfy sofas as well as a large balcony for admiring the views. Chalet Trois Ours’s combination of supreme comfort and effortless ski access make this one of the most desired chalets in Méribel.
Catered Service Include
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven nights accommodation in one of our handpicked chalets
- Dedicated service from the team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Seven varied, hearty and healthy breakfasts (1 is continental with no host or chef present)
- Six days of a delicious afternoon tea
- Six nights of canapés and four course evening dinner
- On your evenings without chalet catering, we will assist with your dining requirements from restaurant recommendations and reservations, to arranging take-aways, deliveries and oven ready meals
- Chalet cleaned and tidied on 6 mornings, refreshed on 1 morning
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- All day drivers service
- Linen and bath towels
- Extras – towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
You will have a professionally trained chef, host and driver service throughout your stay. Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea, along with the daily UK newspapers to slump in an armchair with! In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
1 x Master bedroom with private en-suite bathroom and terrace access with hot tub.
1 x Bunk Bedroom with access to private WC and use of the steam room shower area.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathrooms and shared balcony access.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony.
Located bang on the slopes of Meribel, below the infamous Rond Point, and opposite the Adret chairlift. It’s a 2 minute’s walk to ‘Le Plateau’ where there are a few specialist shops and one of the best restaurants in Meribel – ‘Le Cro Magnon’. Here you can also take the short 7 minute bus ride into the centre of Meribel.
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518