- Sleeps 12 guests
- 30m from the piste
- Outdoor hot tub
- In resort driver service
- Short stroll to village centre
- Feature log fireplace
- Games room: flat screen TV, DVD, Wii & table football
- Nespresso coffees on tap
- WiFi and Sonos Sound system
- Flat screen TV, media centre with films & games
- Ski & boot room with boot warmers
Best time to visit
Chalet Sophie has a beautiful open living area, centred around an impressive contemporary fireplace. With leather seating, boutique-inspired styling and our usual top range media centre, Chalet Sophie appeals to those who like their chalets traditional and cosy as well as those who appreciate a modern touch.
With arguably the best views in La Tania from the top-floor living area, you can expect to feel truly luxurious as you put your feet up with a glass of something from our open bar and wait to be called to the candlelit table for an unforgettable dinner with the lights twinkling away outside.
Other splashes of luxury include padding to the outdoor hot tub in a robe, then showering with the complimentary natural toiletries from Green & Spring.
Relax with a book or a film from our media library, or if you feel like being more active why not gather some friends for a game on the Wii or a table football tournament? A great way to unwind after skiing…
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Champagne on your first and final evening
- Canapés each evening before dinner
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + Nespresso coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including bubbly, canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Homemade oven-ready meal lovingly pre-prepared by your chef on 1 evening when chef has night off
- Children’s suppers on 5 evenings
- All day driver service
Chalet Sophie will have a qualified chef who has trained in fine dining and will be on hand 5 days during your stay to cook your meals. Your Chef comes from some of the hottest restaurants around, including many with Michelin stars!
You can expect a hearty, healthy breakfast, indulge in a slice of tasty homemade cake in the afternoon, and sit down to a delicious and imaginative four-course meal served alongside wines from our carefully selected list.
The luxury of a catered chalet is that you’ll have five of your evening meals included within the price of your chalet, meaning that no-one needs to shop, scrub the kitchen or spend time slaving over a hot stove.
On five evenings during your week your chefs will create a menu to rival most of the local restaurants, showing off their culinary imagination with canapes, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Kingsize bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Kingsize bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Bunk bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA