- Sleeps 8 – 10 guests
- 50m from Piste
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Mountain Views
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Flat Screen TV with Films & Games
- Heated flooring throughout the bedrooms
- Wi- Fi
- Bose Sound System
Best time to visit
The popular Chalet Rachael has everything you’d expect from an Alpine chalet – the all-important outdoor hot tub, a spacious living area with stylish décor, bubbly on tap and cuisine with the wow factor.
The chalet has been elegantly furnished to a high standard throughout, with the characteristic nod to a boutique style: squishy leather sofas and a beautiful solid oak dining table.
Quality bed linen is provided, as well as fluffy towels and robes. You’ll also find 100% natural botanical toiletries from the gorgeous Bramley brand in your bathroom, as well as an Albus & Flora lip balm.
Peacefully situated amongst the pine trees between La Tania’s green and red pistes, Chalet Rachael is a perfect location for skiers and boarders to enjoy the incredible Three Valleys.
Chalet Rachael’s guests will enjoy the best of both service which includes beautiful breakfasts (healthy or not, your choice!), the classic chalet afternoon tea, a truly impressive 5-course meal prepared by your very own chef on two nights and on three nights a more relaxed bistro style dinner prepared by your chef. The other two evenings are freed up for you to enjoy how you wish, check out one of the amazing après-ski bands in the village or have a late lunch on the mountain and flake out in front of the TV, it’s up to you…
Catered Services Include
- All-day concierge service
- Continental & cooked breakfast each morning, 5 days prepared and served by your chef and host, 2 mornings of buffet service on chalet staff days off
- Two evenings 5 course fine dining menu with the wow factor by your professional chef and host team starting with champagne and canapés
- Three evenings of more relaxed freshly prepared bistro style dinners
- A talented chef and experienced host to look after you and the property
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- On tap choice of 18 wines and bubbly selected by Verre Gourmand
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- All day in resort driver service
The Best of Both concept gives you your own chef and host for the week, five days of cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea and housekeeping. Evening meals include two nights of sumptuous 5 course fine dining and three evenings of bistro style dinners created by the amazing chefs.
The other two nights you are free to explore the amazing restaurants and night life of the Three Valleys or we can organise local delicacies like Fondue and Raclette delivered to your door. Anything here is an option – just chat to the concierge team for inspiration.
The chalet will be fully stocked with wines, beers, house fizz, soft drinks, mixers, coffee and a selection of teas.
1 x King-Sized Double/Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with bunk beds (sleeps 2), en-suite bathroom and balcony access
1 x Double/Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Low season price from: €POA
High season price from: €POA
Need help planning your stay?
Every chalet is very different but we know the idiosyncrasies of each,
so please get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Or call +44 (0) 1285 648 518